X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Winter Golf Pics

Here are a couple golf pics from late winter. I think it was early March or so. The snow pack was about 2' with another 10" on top. Calm day and about 10 degrees. This is hole 1 black. The right is the parking lot OB as well as down the hill on the left. It is only about 420' around the corner to the left.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Thanks for posting the photos. The scenery is beautiful.
    "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

Are you guys allowed to drink in that park?
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Are you guys allowed to drink in that park?
        absolutely!! They have bear " resistant " cans for all the bottles The city parks department does not mind! This is Alaska!! They don't even make you take a bag for any type of alcohol here when you buy it!!
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Jet View Post

I will try to get some woods pics this week. We had amazing snow melt in the last week. 4-5 feet all gone! We have footing again which takes some getting used to after playing in snow for 6 months! It is sunny and in the mid 60's today and is supposed to be all week! Our one week of summer

Albert Einstein

Comment

pretty

Originally posted by Jet View Post
            I like how the disc is as blue as the sky up there...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X