X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PDXDuck View Post
    Or save a few bucks and pick up the TW 10 bundle. Was $56.99 with free super saver shipping.

Ordered mine this morning

ON ORDER!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
      You just made my day.....ordering right meow!
      Fixed.

Comment

This week Toys R Us has a deal going as well. Buy the Tiger Woods game and get a $10 gift card.

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

i just got it yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by johnny lamotte View Post
            i just got it yesterday
            AND?????

Comment

its really fun, the controlls are great works just like the trailer showed, but you really do need to get the 60$ one with the new controller piece thing cause without it, its not that good

Comment

I'll wait until my friend's son gets his .. then we'll see if it is any good or not.. wink!
                Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

the game is a great mini-game add-on to a tiger game, but many improvements could be made with respects to the physics of the disc travel/flight

Comment

Cindy and I got this game on Sunday at Costco. I love the previous Tiger Woods games and this one is a bit better. The disc golf add on is not bad. My only complaint would have to be that it you play on the ball golf fairways so you get all monster holes but no wooded technical challenges. Itís still fun and responds well to hyzer and annie shots. With any luck this game may help to cure my issue with sky rocketing those drivers . Maybe this will encourage other software developers to create a more authentic dg game, till then this one will do. Oh and donít bother with the Wii beach games which has a dg game in it. Lame!
                    Just shut up and throw!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve McMahan View Post
                      Maybe this will encourage other software developers to create a more authentic dg game, till then this one will do. Oh and donít bother with the Wii beach games which has a dg game in it. Lame!
                      There is a better game coming out this fall I think. PDGA presents Disc Golf. Here is the link, it also utilizes the new motion attachemnt and you will most likely have to buy it online through the wii ware channel. http://www.1000rated.com/2008/08/new...nts-disc-golf/
                      Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve McMahan View Post
                        Cindy and I got this game on Sunday at Costco.
                        Do they have the bundle with the MotionPlus attachment? How much?
                        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                          Do they have the bundle with the MotionPlus attachment? How much?
                          Yes costco has the motion plus bundle. It was $53.99 I think. It only comes with one motion plus attachment, so we went to Best Buy and picked up a 2nd one for $20.

Cindy
                          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                          Stumptown #176
                          PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                            Yes costco has the motion plus bundle. It was $53.99 I think. It only comes with one motion plus attachment, so we went to Best Buy and picked up a 2nd one for $20.
                            We only have one remote anyway! Awfully tempted by that new MotionPlus tennis game too, though...
                            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I got the game yesterday. I'm pretty disappointed in the disc golf feature, actually. The discs don't fly like discs, they fly like... golf balls? For example, if you throw with anhyzer, it doesn't seem to come out of the anhyzer like a real disc would. And flat throws go unnaturally straight. In other words, I guess, they fly like you'd expect NON-spinning discs to fly (if they could fly without fluttering like a knuckleball).

I think the ball-golf part is pretty fun, though. (Of course, ball golfers might have the same lack-of-realism complaints about it that us DGers do about the disc golf part.)
                              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I hope Tiger is pretty good at Disc Golf. He is sucking air at stick golf right now...
                                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X