X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average rounds in a week

With all of this awesome weather we have been having it looks like the season is in full swing! I have to admit, I am a LITTLE jealous of some of you discatarians golfing your ASSES OFF!
    I work 8 to 5 Mon-Fri so up until a couple weeks ago it was weekends only, two a week.
    Lately I have been eeking out about two rounds of 18 during the week, and two on the weekend averaging about 72 holes a week. Here's my question, how many rounds would you say you average in a week?
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Obviously you know Pat, that I work the same days as you, (same company), so our disc days are the same. Unlike you though I have no running car, so even my weekdays after work are limited. I can easily walk to Orchard for a round or two after work now, but after a day in our industry, a long walk to play a round on a short course like Orchard isnt always worth it.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

72 holes a week is probably above average... I'm lucky to get 36 a week and my job rocks! How warm is it up there? It was 94 today.. whew... HOT...

Comment

we got low 80's here today. not bad at all. I was gonna call in sick, but couldnt. I am trying to take over my property in a year or so. I have to show up every chance I get. (I do apartment Maint for a living)
        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I've been playing about on average about 6 holes a week this winter.. yeah, I did not get out much... and most of it was at Orchard park.
          Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

Trozzle!!!, you own two of the four responses on this thread already and you still haven't even answered the simple question that started the thread in the first place...

Since the weather started turning a month ago or so, I've been playing perhaps 6-8 rounds of 18 at Lakewood or Seatac per week. Too many, to be sure. My golfing skills could probably benefit from more practice and less slogging around the course incessantly.
            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

I got in 15 this week.

Comment

On average, I would say between 18 and 41 holes (1-2 rounds) per week. During the winter months, it is mostly just weekend throwing. However, as it is light outside longer, the chances for throwing after work increases. Thus, my average will increase. It should increase this week with the start of TUESDAY TWOS tonight! Woo hoo!

~Z
                TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

3 to 4 rounds a week; Pier on Wed. and Fri. and a couple on Sunday mornings. The old back can't take much more.
                  educate your thinking

Comment

30-40 min of putting 3-4 days a week. 30-40 minutes of field time 3-4 days a week. maybe 1 to 2 rounds a week if lucky.
                    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

My wife and I are out at the course on average 6 days out of the week, sometimes 5 sometimes 7. we usually play a round a day and throw 4 or 5 drives on each hole. if you count 4 drives on each hole then we would be playing 72 holes each day. somedays we dont play a actual round, we go out in the field or just practice some of the more difficult holes.

my work schedual is really nice for Disc Golf, because i get off work at 3 pm so even in the winter it is still light out when i am down with work!
                      Team HOSER:dancing:
                      Team OLY:cheerleader:
                      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

I probably average about 27 rounds per week....

oh..not sure about rounds of disc golf...a couple maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
                          My wife and I are out at the course on average 6 days out of the week, sometimes 5 sometimes 7. we usually play a round a day and throw 4 or 5 drives on each hole. if you count 4 drives on each hole then we would be playing 72 holes each day. somedays we dont play a actual round, we go out in the field or just practice some of the more difficult holes.

my work schedual is really nice for Disc Golf, because i get off work at 3 pm so even in the winter it is still light out when i am down with work!
                          I expect to see some 950+ rated rounds from you this summer young man... I wish I could play more than 2 rounds a week... Gotta wait till my son can consistently throw 75-100 feet per shot... he's at 30-60 now... David Wiggins Jr got nothing on my boy... I look forward to the Juniors under 7 division in a few years...
                          Anyways back to the topic of how many rounds a week...
                          And good lordy LakeStevensBA, 27? I probably get in 27 in a whole year, if i drank that in a week, bad gas would be the least of my "cards" problems...

Comment

I'm very lucky that my work also is early in early off so i can golf all year round most days
                            i also live right on the local course so getting holes in happens even in the dark,i try to play at least a couple holes every day,but i usaully get many miny rounds in 6-9 holes all week long any time i got a spare 15-20 its on the course

Comment

Rare is the day I don't golf. I never tried keeping track of how many rounds but it is a lot. More than 7/wk. You can't tell by watching me play though. I haven't gotten the slightest bit better in at least 2 years.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X