Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on BSF Hole locations

Hey all,
    I have a question regarding setup for the BSF. Unfortunatley i am unable to partake in the BSF as i am not a member of the PDGA. I wanted to see where i stood against AM players tho. Are all of the current pin locations at MIlo the way they will be at BSF? For AM's, are all the holes played from the AM pads? Any insight will be most helpful. I plan on playing Milo this friday.

Donnie
    Ya i'm one of those guys!!!!!!:chug::rockon:
    Live it. Love it. Rip it.
    Stumptown # 190

The BSF plays 2 courses out at MIlo. 18E, and a 18W. quite a few temp holes are added, so comparing your score with the layout now would be very difficult. The best way to compare is to play the Fling, which is sold out this year, or to play the Hab Rec Tourney later in the year. They use the same layout, I believe.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzle View Post
      Hey all,
      I have a question regarding setup for the BSF. Unfortunatley i am unable to partake in the BSF as i am not a member of the PDGA. I wanted to see where i stood against AM players tho. Are all of the current pin locations at MIlo the way they will be at BSF? For AM's, are all the holes played from the AM pads? Any insight will be most helpful. I plan on playing Milo this friday.

Donnie
      About a week before the Fling all of the baskets will be in their tourney positions. You can go out early and play the full tourney course.

The map can be found HERE:
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Hmmm the first isn't possible not only bc of the Fling being sold out but of the PDGA membership req for NT. And the second (HAB/REC) happened fairly recently if my 3 sheet to the wind memory serves...?
        Ya i'm one of those guys!!!!!!:chug::rockon:
        Live it. Love it. Rip it.
        Stumptown # 190

Comment

Hab Rec happens in the fall every year. I haven't played BSF before, but I believe everyone shoots from the pro pads? Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Typically all ams and pros play from the pro pads. Which makes it quite fun for the MA2s out there.
            PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
            dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Yes, I know the majority of the groups shoot from the pro pads with a few exceptions in maybe the women amateur and grand masters i think. There are 9 temp holes added to make 36 holes. If you know where the tee pads and baskets are typically, you could play the added 9 imaginary and know if you could have pared it or not... There are BSF fundraisers if I am correct and you could go then...

Comment

Pro pads. Most, if not all, baskets will be in the long placements.

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzle View Post
                  Hey all,

Donnie

what do you shoot for the 27?

then some of the am's on here can compare your scores with theirs.
                  "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X