X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lund View Post
    A side question: Did you coin the term "redneck chandelier" cause I could almost hear Romito's voice when I read it?
    I have no idea... It does sound like something he would say though...
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

So... count 'em up. What are we at?
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
        Jeff-
        I would donate to this fund.
        A side question: Did you coin the term "redneck chandelier" cause I could almost hear Romito's voice when I read it?
        Jeff knows how to make up new word combinations too.

The current way of deterring the problem isn't working. I think displaying specific and noticeable signs would be the easiest first step.
        "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

I am planning on taking a sign out to Milo on Sunday for Ranger's approval. Based on the responses here I am going to lower the offered reward to $250 and see how things turn out.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Another option (cheaper) would be to place $100 rewards and stretch money gathered in case of multiple convictions. I am poor and $100 goes a long way for me. Great idea guys, hope you catch 'em!

Comment

I think this is a good idea Jeff. Unfortunately, in the last week of being out at milo I have to say that my solution to keeping people from trashing the park is to bring a gun and shoot them. In explaining that it would be better for them to use a garbage can has yielded the comments "There's somebody that picks these up." and "It's for the homeless people - they love it!".
              You should post the sign - I do think it will help some - and I will obtain a legal firearm and begin my own campaign and between the two I think we'll see a decrease in the "redneck chandellers" and those that hang them out there...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X