X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hagg Fotos

I just uploaded about 20 fotos from Hagg Lake that I took yesterday with Chris Brow and Mat Crider. If you've never been to Hagg, I think the fotos give a good feel of what it's like. Also, if you've never been out there, GET OUT THERE BEFORE STUFF STARTS GROWING! It's playing real nice right now. Click the foto to be mysteriously transported to the album.

Last edited by gwillim; April 9th, 2009, 09:09 AM. Reason: typo

Nice pictures! Hagg is one course that I haven't played yet.

Comment

Uh... yeah. We were there like a month ago and the grass has grown A LOT since then. If you are going to get out there this year, I would strongly suggest either going in the next 3 weeks or so or waiting until the fall.

Great photos.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

great pics. i love hagg and need to get up there asap.
        i esp like this one. usually you can barely even see the basket...
        May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
          He was about 3' shy of acing that hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
            That's one of the holes that have been moved. It is much closer now and visible from the box.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              That's one of the holes that have been moved. It is much closer now and visible from the box.
              I think he was referring to how high the grass can get. If the grass got too high, I don't think ppl shorter than 6' would be able to see the pin.

Comment

True... but seeing as how he is from Eugene, I am guessing that he hasn't been to the course since the changes went in at Hagg. 8 used to not be visible from the tee - not even close.
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  True... but seeing as how he is from Eugene, I am guessing that he hasn't been to the course since the changes went in at Hagg. 8 used to not be visible from the tee - not even close.
                  Gotcha.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X