I was worried about conditioning Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
    Well, Bob, back when I was only 58 I could do that many holes in a brisk march.
    How about in a temperate april?
    Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude, 1998.

    Comment


    • #32
      I'll shut up. I'm out of my element.

      One of the best avatars ever!

      =====================

      Heading to the chiropractor tomorrow. Too damned much conditioning lately.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
        I'll shut up. I'm out of my element.

        One of the best avatars ever!

        =====================

        Heading to the chiropractor tomorrow. Too damned much conditioning lately.
        That bowling ball looked like a disc of a second.
        "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Jet View Post
          That bowling ball looked like a disc of a second.
          finger tip bowler
          2 finger discer
          3 shots tequila and
          show me the floor.

          and thanks, I re-sized it myself

          I dig your style too, man.
          Dude
          Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude, 1998.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            At least I signed it correctly, I hope you can too .
            I am still working on getting the number signs correct! I keep getting a 6 written down when I threw a 3!

            And my longest drive in a tourney was the 400' hole 7 at Whistler's bend when I threw my Pro Orc 20' PAST the pin, thank you very much!
            Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
            Or does here stand the last remaining man
            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
              I am still working on getting the number signs correct! I keep getting a 6 written down when I threw a 3!

              And my longest drive in a tourney was the 400' hole 7 at Whistler's bend when I threw my Pro Orc 20' PAST the pin, thank you very much!
              That'll teach ya to sign it correct faster, nothing like a 6 on your card to push ya...

              THREW as in USED to throw 400 lol... someone's been riding the couch a bit much this past winter ehh?? Time to exercise and stretch

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                someone's been riding the couch a bit much this past winter ehh?? Time to exercise and stretch
                Not true! I ran Team Disc Golf again last winter and played many rounds of disc golf. Rare is the weekend that I don't get in at least 1 round of 18 holes.

                But alas, DG is my only exercise... Stretching would be good if I could only remember to do so...
                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                  Not true! I ran Team Disc Golf again last winter and played many rounds of disc golf. Rare is the weekend that I don't get in at least 1 round of 18 holes.

                  But alas, DG is my only exercise... Stretching would be good if I could only remember to do so...
                  Do it before bed, you will notice the difference in every possible area of your daily lifestyle and on the course as well... i could tell you all the reasons why, but i rather you feel the reasons...

                  Comment

                  Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X