Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because a hole bends you over and has its way with you does not mean it is gay. Maybe it is just lonely or has been in prison for a while or something.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Yeah, don't complain about it being gay if you the one stroking it's trees..

Comment

You ran into league night and yeah the course is mixed up a bit. That is why the conflicting layouts.

Comment

Hey Micah, how'd league go tonight? I was able to move my Kung Fu schedule around a bit and will be able to hit up the rest, so I'm pretty stoked.

Comment

Hole 9 used to suck until I mastered the thumber route!

Scotty League was awesome, beautiful night it got a little windy but it died down and made for some good golf. We had 8 players playing ma mix of the fronts and backs, with the Mando from Pad 8 to Hole 9. From Memory (dont quote me here) scores were Terry -1, Micah Even, Shaun +1, Brock +4, Carl +6, Klye +10, Ivan +12, and Jeremiah +16.

Glad to hear you were able to rearrange shite and will be in attendance. And have fun at Dexter Manana I have to take care of a baby as my wife has some clients comoing over to get there hair did.
            Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

To finally make it through the trees I had to sidearm it.. I am pretty accurate getting through close trees that way. But man it took advantage of me hard when I was throwing backhand.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X