Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I was thinking of more like can use like up to 5 different midrange discs but cannot use the same one twice in 3 throws, so 1st, 4th, 7th throw can be with same disc. Force you to play around with other midrange discs and can use one for putting but it cannot be a putter. Good way for you to use a variety of midrange discs, even borrow from the other players on the card etc... That way you can give more discs a try etc... If limit to less than 3, wont get a chance to try out discs and maybe develop a liking for another type of disc etc etc etc....
    I would probably bring a
    168 z buzzz
    180 kc pro roc
    176 esp flx buzzz
    ???? Flat top roc???
    ???? Z Wasp????

Comment

"Brian wrote
      Quote:
      I tried to force myself to use Discraft for quite a while

i like discraft discs, but i dont understand why you force yourself to use them? why force yourself to use any single companys discs? it is one thing to throw them because you like them and they are right for you, but i dont think anybody should force themselves to throw anything."

When I say force .. that means take discs I do not normally use and just put those in my bag instead of my old stand-bys. It's not like I am trying to force myself to eat onions without puking.

And on that weight chart .. that is funny how accurate that is. I throw about 300-350ish and I have found that max weight just doesn't do it right for me. I pretty much fit right into that chart. Except the putter/mids .. not sure it really makes much difference under 200 feet. I could use a 200 weight under 200 feet and be fine. I throw my max weight Rocs just fine and they are 180ish.

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
        Single disc tourney ... well it's a bit early but the 2nd Annual Hobbit Huk will be happening again this October. One Disc to rule them all ...
        WHEN? I NEED DATES, MAN!!!

Oh, excuse me, did I say that out loud?
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Anyone using a MacroTheft operating system here? Mold stealing has got to be the rule anymore.
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

So which Roc has a Skull on it? And where can I get one. I had a beat up one and lost it. It was my number one Disc. It was broken in nicely, and I used it for my approach shots.
            PDGA 38153
            STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X