X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get well soon Marcella

One of our golfing buddies suffered a very serious injury at Pier this morning. On the hill on hole two Marcella (Discrazy55) broke her ankle. Their was 8 of us playing in the group, and we all heard the horrible sound. Her husband Mykall was able to drive the car up the road, and the guys were able to load her into the car to get her to the emergency room.

I just got of the phone with her, and she is doing pretty good. She will have to go in for surgery on Tuesday. She is a true disc addict, and is more bummed about not being able to play for a while than she is about breaking her ankle.

Everyone please send her words of encouragement. Let's hope for a speedy recovery, so she can get back onto the courses soon.

Get well soon Marcella

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Oh no!! Get well soon, the Chick Flick won't be the same without you!

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
      One of our golfing buddies suffered a very serious injury at Pier this morning. On the hill on hole two Marcella (Discrazy55) broke her ankle. Their was 8 of us playing in the group, and we all heard the horrible sound. Her husband Mykall was able to drive the car up the road, and the guys were able to load her into the car to get her to the emergency room.

I just got of the phone with her, and she is doing pretty good. She will have to go in for surgery on Tuesday. She is a true disc addict, and is more bummed about not being able to play for a while than she is about breaking her ankle.

Everyone please send her words of encouragement. Let's hope for a speedy recovery, so she can get back onto the courses soon.

Get well soon Marcella

Cindy
      My heart sank when I heard this, this morning. Take care of yourself Marcella and get well soon.

Bob

Comment

Take care! That's horrible.

Comment

Note to self, always carry a spare pair of shoes in the car... Get well as soon as feasibly possible!
          educate your thinking

Comment

Aww, my heart sank while I read Cindy's post. I am very sorry to hear that as I was looking forward to see her at April Chickflick if she was planning to go.

GET WELL, MARCELLA...
            PDGA 38506
            ODDGA 27
            DDGA 176
            2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Oh no!!! I'm sorry to hear about your injury, Marcella, and hope you have a speedy recovery!

Comment

Having broken my own foot at Pier, I feel sorry for her! Don't stay away from golf for as long as it did though. Get well soon!

Comment

Get well soon.. also remember , you can still help us in many ways! Get healthy and heal quick.. we need you on the course! Hugs!
                  Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                  DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X