X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown membership questions

Ok. I'm just curious when I should expect some sort of confirmation that my Stumptown membership has been processed? I gave $20 to Brian Heath about three weeks ago, and have heard nothing so far. I tried to access the Stumptown site a few days ago, but I was informed that my application to the site was going to be processed. Still have heard nothing. Dustin Keys is supposed to get me my bag tag (if he wanders out to Trojan on Saturday), but I have gotten no other information. Can anyone help? Thanks.

~Z

Also, if you want, there will be a small gathering of huckers at Trojan Saturday morning - early (see: 8:00 am). Join us, won't we?
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
    Ok. I'm just curious when I should expect some sort of confirmation that my Stumptown membership has been processed? I gave $20 to Brian Heath about three weeks ago, and have heard nothing so far. I tried to access the Stumptown site a few days ago, but I was informed that my application to the site was going to be processed. Still have heard nothing. Dustin Keys is supposed to get me my bag tag (if he wanders out to Trojan on Saturday), but I have gotten no other information. Can anyone help? Thanks.

~Z

Also, if you want, there will be a small gathering of huckers at Trojan Saturday morning - early (see: 8:00 am). Join us, won't we?
    I was wondering the same thing. I signed up my husband and myself March 13th online, and have not heard anything either.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

me three
      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I'll look into it.

Comment

Thanks you guys for the reminders I have been working on trying to get everything as current as possible over the last week, hopefully by this weekend that will get resolved and everyone that should be in the system will be in the system. If you sign up for the forum as a member that is Steve but he can't do anything unless he has the confirmation that you are a current member or at least knows you signed up. Again I apologize and hopefully will have things running a bit smoother now that I am up and running with a computer.

You are in the system as far as on the members list. Steve is responsible for the forum access which he is usually pretty good about staying on top of that. I dropped the ball on the confirmation email that you were in the system but you are there. Hopefully you will be able to get your tag soon, Dustin is doing a great job of getting tags to guys so if he can't make it out there I'm sure he would be more than happy to mail it to you or work something out.

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
          I was wondering the same thing. I signed up my husband and myself March 13th online, and have not heard anything either.

Cindy
          Sorry Cindy for not getting you guys into the system yet, I have had an issue accessing the online registrations but that should be rectified this weekend I apologize for not acting sooner.

Hope you guys will forgive me.

Thanks for supporting disc golf in the Portland Metro,
          Brian
          Member of Stumptown DG #82
          Member of PDGA #34367

Comment

Cool. Its all good, sir. I kind of figured something must have been going on. I just wanted to make sure I didn't slip through the cracks.... Thanks.

~Z
            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Cool. Its all good, sir. I kind of figured something must have been going on. I just wanted to make sure I didn't slip through the cracks.... Thanks.

~Z
              Mitch............that would be one huge crack. Welcome to Stumptown bro, now can we get you to run for office?

Bob

Comment

....and make a pot of coffee.
                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X