X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review and pictures of Lucky Mudd in Flying Disc Magazine

Got the new flying disc magazine a few days ago... Not 1, but two beautiful pictures of the Lucky Mudd, I have never had the chance to go, but since it was given such a good rating in the magazine, i'm gonna have to force myself to make a trip up there between BSF and ODDGC...
    Oh yeah, the rating they gave Whistler's was pretty impressive

scan the pics or something, post them on here.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I'll see what I can do, but i would suggest just going to the store and buy the magazine...

Comment

Now I am going to go run to the post office to see if it is there! Not fair! But last month had a good article of DeLavega Park.

DARN! I have to wait until Monday to see if it is at the post office -- or am I going to have to drive to Barnes and Nobles???
        Last edited by Mystjava; March 29th, 2009, 05:04 PM. Reason: Wanted to add a few more comments...
        Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
        DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Go and buy it, but might want to call around to see who has a copy on the shelf...

Comment

you probably wont find any copies being sold in the western united states. on flying discs website they have a list of retailers selling the magazines and almost everything was on the eastern side of the united states! sucks for us westerners! i guess they just want us to subscribe to get the magazine.
            Team HOSER:dancing:
            Team OLY:cheerleader:
            Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

I've been looking around. Does anyone know where it can be found in the Portland area?

Comment

Is this really a new issue? The copy I got at the end of last year had Lucky Mud pics in it.
                Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

You know, i tried to find a month/year on it, couldn't find it, says issue number 5 with paul mcbeth on the cover.. That old or new? I know it had to be done after November cuz it included stats from 11/25/08...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                    You know, i tried to find a month/year on it, couldn't find it, says issue number 5 with paul mcbeth on the cover.. That old or new? I know it had to be done after November cuz it included stats from 11/25/08...

That was the last issue that FDM put out that was included in PDGA membership.

Comment

Really? I never got this issue, no one i know got this issue... We all PDGA members, interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                        Really? I never got this issue, no one i know got this issue... We all PDGA members, interesting...
                        Probably one of the reasons the PDGA withdrew from the relationship with FDM.

Comment

Flying Disc Magazine

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          I've been looking around. Does anyone know where it can be found in the Portland area?
                          Check with Barnes & Noble, I purchased the current issue (March 09) at the Corvallis store. Now I had to ask if they had it as I couldn't find it on the shelf. You know I started looking in sports section and continued to browse with no luck. They had it tucked away in the Games/Hobbies section...

Great picture on the cover is from the Willamette Pass temporary course (plays down the mountain west of the permanent course) at the Great Northwest Open 2006.

Comment

Regardless, I don't think anyone ever mentioned the beautiful pictures of the lucky mudd in that issue, whatever issue it is... And maybe someone like oh, the creator of this website, could set up a link to electronic copy of the magazine for us all to enjoy?

Comment

So what's the deal? No more magazine at all for PDGA members? Do we get a partial refund of our membership fees? The magazine was a big highlight for me, probably worth about $15 per year to me... I am not enjoying seeing the PDGA member benefits eroding away like this.
                              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X