• Show
Clear All

• Worlds in K.C. july27th-aug1st

got my invite yesterday might go
    anybody planning on going
    wouldn't mind hooking up with someone

looks like we got a group from the mac area going

Comment

hey mr. bluedisc i see your sighned up i'll be signing up next tuesday hope to see you there want to plan anything together while were there that would be great
      me and my wife will be flying down friday night to do the weekend stuff

Comment

I'm signed up. KC or bust baby!!

Worlds is so much fun.... :-) Hope to see a whole slew of Oregonian's there. KC courses are supposed to rock.

Comment

Logan and I are thinking about making the 28 hour drive from Eugene. Anybody have any suggestions on where to stay and play on the way?
          Last edited by Jester; May 2nd, 2009, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
            Logan and I thinking about making the 28 hour drive from Eugene. Anybody have any suggestions on where to stay and play on the way?
            Check the World's thread on pdga.com for some info on the host hotel and how to get rooms much cheaper there through one of the online travel sites.

Comment

Are people planning on staying at the host hotel? Is there any camping available at any of the courses? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

i googled kansas city and found lots of stuff also the pdga link to the worlds is good,havn't decided on what package i'm going with but it won't be the host hotel a little out of my range,found a few air,car,hotel packs for around 600.00

Comment

Oregon and Washington players

It's nice to see a few from the area going hope to see more before it fills

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X