X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salutations and whatnot

Hey everybody, Tim finally roped me into joining the forum. Stand by for greatness!
    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
    Hey everybody, Tim finally roped me into joining the forum. Stand by for greatness!
    Whoo-hoo! About time. We've been waiting for you. Welcome!

<---- (That's RIT dye)

Comment

Hey chuck!!

thats great that you are on here now! it will be great to really get the dyed disc thread rockin. speaking of which i think i will go post a couple more of my dyes. hope to see you at some of the washington state series this year!!

orion.
      Team HOSER:dancing:
      Team OLY:cheerleader:
      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Finally. Glad to have you on here. Especially since I think one of your dyes in the first in the Dyed discs thread... Welcome, sir. Good to have ya here!

TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

You do everything Tim tells you?
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X