Clear All

Originally posted by smobro View Post
    IN
    We could do something like...

Pick the top 5

3 points for right person.. right position
    1 point for right person... wrong position

Something to ponder.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
      IN
      Excellent. Another way for me to kick your ass at disc golf.

Comment

Definitely points system. I'm thinking I want to keep it real simple so I have less work...because I'm pretty lazy.

Something like this...

You select one MPO player for GNO and one MA1 player. If player "A" selects Tyler as their MPO and Bo as thier MA1, and Tyler and Bo both get first place, that fantasy player would be awarded the maximum amount of points available for the GNO.

I don't know what values I want to use yet, so don't critique these cause they are just for example..

Tyler won MPO and Bo won MA1. Let's assume also that Nate and Kelly C. both got second place, respectively.

Player "A" GNO Points: 200 (100 for Tyler, 100 for Bo)
        Player "B" GNO Points: 180 (90 for Nate, 90 for Kelly)

Not too complex. And anyone that didn't get me their picks for the week would get a few points less than the fantasy player who got last place that week.

Comment

Kelly C is still playing Advanced?!

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X