X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite course?

I have only played like 5 courses but i have to say either orchard or Wortmans park is my fav.

Whats yours?

Originally posted by Zeta Crossfire View Post
    I have only played like 5 courses but i have to say either orchard or Wortmans park is my fav.

Whats yours?

i haven't got to play any oregon courses but hopefully i'll get down there this summer. up in washington i like dalaiwood best.
    A par is not a bogey.

Comment

Whats yours?
      Holy Toledo, you are missing out!
      There are a ton of courses that are in oregon that would make orchard or wortman's seem like a 3 hole course... heh... well Pier, Dabney, Trojan, Milo, Timber, Bryant, Adiar, Willamette, Tadmor, Dexter, Whistler's just to name a few....

Comment

Milo then Whistler's then Dexter for Oregon courses. I've played a few comparable courses in WA, but not often enough to be able to accurately rank them.

Comment

Borderland

Easton, MA

This park is a long 18 with white/blue tees as well as white/blue baskets in place all the time. with 72 possible holes combos everyday, no one gets bored. The setting is an old stone manor property which covers four town borders hence "Borderland". Highlights include a Stone mansion, Open fields for drives, dedicated practice basket, manicured gardens, benches, streams, open water.... to look at, and challenging glacial moraine terrain with rock outcroppings and tight broadleaf forest.

Lots of amazing courses in Oregon also!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            Holy Toledo, you are missing out!
            There are a ton of courses that are in oregon that would make orchard or wortman's seem like a 3 hole course... heh... well Pier, Dabney, Trojan, Milo, Timber, Bryant, Adiar, Willamette, Tadmor, Dexter, Whistler's just to name a few....
            Nate, you left Hornings off that list? How dare you!!! you are hosting the Deaf Championship there an its not on your list? 2 18's in already and another (the best and sickest) on the way.
            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I want him to go play all those courses and save the best for last, shhhh bro... you want him saying horning's is best, usually the last course played gets best ratings... shhh heh...

Comment

Can we get Bob to buy some land over here and open up "Horning's East"?
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

This thread should stir some more up...

For me, nothing like home sweet home - which would be to say Trojan and The Lucky Mud are by far and away my favorites. However, when inclined to travel a bit, nothing beats Whistler's Bend (also known by some as 's Bend). Pier and Horning's round out the top 5. Milo would be #6.

As far as 9-hole courses go, I like what Leverich and Glenwood have going in Vancouver, WA.

Unfortunately, I am not well versed in northern WA or southern OR - or the east part of either state - courses. Drive, explore, huck, and enjoy.

~Z
                  TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

whats the course over by esticada? I went there and it was awesome but i can't remember the name

Comment

whats the course over by esticada? I went there and it was awesome but i can't remember the name
                      27 holes it was Milo

18 it was Timber
                      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

bests courses

Too many to choose from...
                        OR- Whistlers bend
                        WA- The one with the bed and breakfast (cant remember the name )
                        OH- Ohio Northern University
                        MI- Addison Oaks...although Hudson Mills(worlds 2000) runs a close 2nd, and its just down the road. That may also change once i play the Toboggan course but it seems to appear once a year for a short time (United States Amateur Disc golf Championship)

Comment

Raymond???? whats up? when are you coming back to see us????
                          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbr View Post
                            WA- The one with the bed and breakfast (cant remember the name )
                            That would be the Lucky Mud. As long as you're talking about the bed and breakfast in southern WA.
                            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

courses

Thats the one and ill be back as soon as i get a $400 plane ticket together hornings is #1 on my to play list when i get there. Think i'll pull a Hippy Ryan and live on a course for a week traveling to others while im there.
                              Oh and can't forget night golf course favorites...
                              OR-Big...Whistlers // Little...Orchard back 9
                              OH-Carter Park
                              MI-Vienna Park (walking distance and LEGAL )

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X