La Mirada, CA.
    SeaTac, WA.

Comment

best in the west > 24/7

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
      Seems a little biased to me.......

Sure hope to see ya in June Yose
      Send it in soon Scott.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by sands.steven View Post
        Easton, MA

This park is a long 18 with white/blue tees as well as white/blue baskets in place all the time. with 72 possible holes combos everyday, no one gets bored. The setting is an old stone manor property which covers four town borders hence "Borderland". Highlights include a Stone mansion, Open fields for drives, dedicated practice basket, manicured gardens, benches, streams, open water.... to look at, and challenging glacial moraine terrain with rock outcroppings and tight broadleaf forest.

Lots of amazing courses in Oregon also!!!!
        What about Wickam park in Hartford, CT--beautiful! Also Pyramids, Maple Hill, and Buffumsville Lake (27 holes w/pro tees off the dam)....but Borderland is great because of the terrain and combinations of tee/basket courses. I liked blue tees to white baskets best. Been 3 years since I was back there.

Comment

Oh, almost forgot the MA course on Martha's vineyard...really cool. Can't decide my favorite course of all time, but Enman field in ME, Maple Hill in MA, Wickam park in CT, Wickam park in FL, Oak grove in Pasedena & La Mirada, CA are my favorites across the country. For OR: I have to agree that Whistlers, Milo, Trojan, Adair are at the top of my list for beauty and challenge. I need to play Shasta, but Lava Launch (Mt. Bachelor) is my pick for most spectacular views. We are totally spoiled in OR!!!!

Comment

In some particular order:

Jefferson Barracks
            Downriver
            Highbridge
            Pier
            Stimpi Ridge
            Corbin Park
            Farragut
            Sea Tac
            and the occasional 36 hole temporary at Stimpi: Jumanji
            "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X