Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was going to post my top 5 but ive decided i dont want to and that i have too many courses I have played and liked for so many reasons that its not fair.

however noone else has said my number 1 course and im kinda dissappointed it isnt on here yet. but im not listing it

Comment

what about the night course we threw together at the park between our apts? I actually preferred that course over Orchard, plus it was bigger!!!!
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

tiki

forgot about the Tiki course, and YES it ranks higher than Orchard. Even with the crazy dog lady "you know your not supposed to be here at night" hmmm can you say hypocrite?

Comment

I still have a map of the course we set up and may be willing to do it again for those that may be interested. It is a night course only!!! And it is a city park and played after normal park hours, so we could always get kicked out.

I havent seen that crazy dog lady lately, she may be gone now.
          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

gosh, i miss night golf.... I remember being in a league, monday nights. So cool... Middleton, MD... A nice course, during the day you could get -5 on a good day. My best there was first time doubles Night Golf, -8 and singles -2... Helps having to focus on a spot in the darkness... Trippy watching your spinning LED light taped to the bottom of your Champion Viking on its mysterious flight into the Dark. The long walk up to your disc, trying to make out where the basket is, thinking did I throw it hard enough, did I get it parked? Oh yes, 12 feet baby. Alright, focus on the dim outline of the basket, throw it in dude... yesss bird bro! I know a few times, i hit like a 40 footer and would have to look at the response of the other players cuz they could hear the chains, push me to check it out, run up, oh dang cool I made it...
            anyways, back to the topic...

Comment

In no order

The Bend

's

De La

Sea Tac

Water Works in KC

These are my Fav's with a bunch of others right behind.

These course's will make you bring every shot/throw you have in your bag........then make you figure out another shot/throw to put in your bag for the next time you get to play there....

Honorable Mention:

Mt.Tabor,Hagg,Pier,Dexter,Stilly,the River course in Kenniwick,Swope.

And the temp.36 hole course in between Sisters and Eugene.......oh what a great course.......

Some day again maybe
              "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

1. Milo
                2. Whistlers
                3. Dexter
                4. Adair
                5. Coyote Point at Lake Casitas
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Fort stillicoom, Seatac, and the course i learned on-Yauger park. if you are driving through Olympia you should stop and check out Yauger park. its not huge, but it is getting much better!
                  Team HOSER:dancing:
                  Team OLY:cheerleader:
                  Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

1. Whistlers
                    2. Trojan
                    3. Mt. Shasta
                    4. Pier
                    5. Dexter

P.S. i need to play Milo

Comment

1. Lucky Mud
                      2. Milo
                      3. Whistler's
                      4. Horning's
                      5. Pier

Comment

MILO
                        Whistler's
                        The former Gran Canyon in Brooksville, FL
                        Dexter
                        Waterworks in KC

Comment

in order

's in the spring
                          's in the fall
                          's in the summer
                          's in the winter
                          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                          - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                            's in the spring
                            's in the fall
                            's in the summer
                            's in the winter

Seems a little biased to me.......

Sure hope to see ya in June Yose
                            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

This is a fantastic thread, I love thinking about all my favorite courses I might play if I could go anywhere and had all the time.
                              The course I still feel is the best I've ever played would have to be lake Casitas near Ojai CA, that course was just too beautiful, and it helped that I parked their 500'+ top of the world hole to 5'.
                              Coming very very close, and my vote for best in OR would have to be Milo, followed by Whistlers, followed by my home course Pier. And to round out the top 5 I might have to pick my new home course in Tacoma Steilacoom, for all the crap it gets for being really confusing it's a really fun place to throw once you learn a few of the layouts, and I only know 4 of the 14 currently.
                              PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                              dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                                1. Whistlers
                                2. Trojan
                                3. Mt. Shasta
                                4. Pier
                                5. Dexter

P.S. i need to play Milo
                                What the hell? You haven't played Milo yet? So sad.
                                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X