X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Courses in State

How many Pay for plays are in the State of Oregon?

If Champ Courses, and Rec Courses have a recognizable difference. Length, # holes, etc. How many Rec courses are out there compared to Champ?

Green Way, Westy, Orchard etc to me are more Rec. As Milo, Dexter, whistlers would be Champ!!!!

Is Hornings the only Pay for Play?

anybody seen that confounded bridge?

If you consider pay to park = pay to play, then your state and some county courses are pay to play.
    This ranges from Milo (champ) to Wolf Creek (more rec.).
    Now if you really want to pay to play, call me if you're close to exit 101 off of I- 5 and I'll show you "da Bridge".
    No dinero, but your body may dearly pay for playing this "Ruff and Ready" course.
    It's ruff if you're ready.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Roc View Post
      How many Pay for plays are in the State of Oregon?

If Champ Courses, and Rec Courses have a recognizable difference. Length, # holes, etc. How many Rec courses are out there compared to Champ?

Green Way, Westy, Orchard etc to me are more Rec. As Milo, Dexter, whistlers would be Champ!!!!

Is Hornings the only Pay for Play?
      Hornings would be the only one I can think of but even at that not much different than paying State or County park parking fees. The only difference between the two is that the State charges per car and Hornings per person.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X