Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could not disagree more. Having two forums is a sure-fire way to make sure that people miss stuff.

You want something to compare this site to? How about this one: http://www.horserentals.com/virginia.html
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      I do appreciate what ODSA has done (and didn't do) that inspired this website to exist.

Tournament registrations, though? Let's not try to give Adam and I bigger headaches.
      Guess Sam missed my last post, delegation to the right people is the key to success... no one said you or Adam would have to do it. I could name a few hippity hippies who would love to oversee this 24/7 and make the "registration updated hourly" thing a reality...

Comment

I think my eyes are bleeding.

Comment

Yeah... that site is not what I would call "easy on the eyes".
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

It's the anti-Google

Comment

so you only get your weather or world or political news from only one sourse
              sounds kinda commie to me

Comment

I'm not sure i wanna even temp it.........
                "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Uh, Joe... you do know that most news sites/services get their information all from the same place(s), right?

And you say commie like it is a bad word. Careful or we might think that you are a right-winged Bush-supporting nutjob.
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

no i hate bush and his one only fox news
                    the government wants you to only have one sourse that's why talk radio is so good
                    it seems your contradicting yourself,you only want one golf news sourse ,yet you say we get are news from only one sourse and you think this is good
                    that is bush like,
                    i want as many sourses as possible,

Comment

OK, maybe I am not being clear.

If we have two sites, that encourages people to pick their favorite and post stuff there. If we only have one site, that encourages people to post there and only there.

The first scenario leads to information missing at both sites. The latter scenario ensures that information will be complete on one site.

I fail to see how the first scenario is any good for our community.
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

One forum does not mean your information comes from one source; the info comes from 291 sources, and growing.
                        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

how about the people that use only one ,,then you've lost all that info
                          and i don't understand missing
                          if it's there then it's not missing
                          because you have a problem with odsa doesn't mean everybody does
                          so there should only be one paper to read ,one newscast to watch,one radio station to listen too,
                          still don't understand missing,you can brouse this sight and find what you want but are uncapable to find what you want on a different sight
                          so the people in washington and southern oregon that i know that don't post here must be missing it as well,, those other forums must be all wrong too,,
                          there's too much missing info for me to handle
                          could someone close all the forums beside this one please

Comment

I give up. He's living up to his name a bit too much, I think...
                            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

it seems strange in a country built on diversity and freedom that only one candidate would be what would be right for a community
                              i'd give up too if those were my beliefs
                              another good example,how many times do you watch the same story on two different news chanells yet not the same story with different pictures that leaves you with different views and different thoughts

Comment

Against my better judgement, I'll try to explain one more time: the "news" here does not come from one "channel." It comes from you, and me, and the other 290 members of this discussion board. The owners of the site don't control what information gets out. That makes it COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from a television station or a newspaper.

If anything, this forum is the television itself; wouldn't you rather have one TV that gets all the channels, rather than a few different ones that only get some of them?
                                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X