X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
    Yeah, but Rosa Parks was awesome because she WASN'T in back.
    Which is why this works so well - I don't figure to many people stuck at the back of the box are wanting to stay there (except for Keys, possibly).
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Would a Rosa Parks be having the high score on the preceding hole and leaping to the front and hukking your driver? That would be uppity indeed.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

LOL - Last On List - what its called when you register late for the GNO

A/S/L - Anhyzers Surprise Lift - when a breeze catches that s-turn just right and lifts your disc an extra 30ft further

BTW - Big Throw Wasted - when you get impressive distance on your drive only you sail way past the short pin setting

BRB - Bouncing Roller Basketed - when you ace a hole with a roller, happens all the time to me

IMHO - Insane Monster Hyzer Overhand - the kind of throws all the kids are talking about and most of us geezers can't do

ASAP - A Short Ass Putt - when you brain screams "Weeeeak!" just after you release your putt

We were talking about disc golf acronyms?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X