Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My stock expression after someone else rips a worm burner is, "thanks, I can always use help with the mowing."
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I always call the "tombstone" a "Roswell", since it looks just like a crashed UFO. Especially when you see the grays running away from your lie.

Comment

Janky: An adjective used to describe how absolutly terrible a shot was.

Example:

You might as well go home Gilmore if you're going to throw janky crap like that all day.
        Current World Rank: 2857th
        Lowest Rated Round: 777
        Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
        Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
        Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
        Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
        Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
        Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

Originally posted by keys View Post

Example:

You might as well go home Gilmore if you're going to throw janky crap like that all day.
          And the one YOU taught me.......STANK! A throw with a lot of power on it.

"You really put some STANK on that throw."

Bob

Comment

Forgot my favorite:
            verb: Rosa Parks

Example: I guess you're Rosa Parksing it on the next hole Keys.
            "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

How about Bird Droppings.

For those sweet drop in birdies.

Comment

Originally posted by keys View Post

Example:

It's like I keep telling you... if I just went home whenever I was janky I'd never get to play!

Comment

"Circulees" - For those roller park jobs where your disc circles the basket

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                    "Circulees" - For those roller park jobs where your disc circles the basket
                    Don't you mean:

"CIRCULEES" - For those ROLLER PARK jobs where your DISC circles the BASKET

Bob

Comment

After playing SeaTac for the first time it came to me.'Granny Panny' it's when you need to throw a BIG 'S' shot. Go BIG or go home.
                      Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

Comment

Oh yeah, and since we're not going to get an alphabetical listing of DG and tournament abbreviations and acronyms here, there's one term that originated here at Club Mud:

The verb: to moron.

I moroned my driver on two. Or, I moroned my beer back on the last tee. Or, I moroned my bag some damned place.
                        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Birgey: When your drive is sitting pretty for a sinkable birdie shot and like a moron you miss your easy putt twice and turn that birdie into a bogey.... Concentrate...no low putts...
                          "Just because you have a club doesn't mean you're organized..."

Comment

Damnit! Jet got mine! I chose to use Rosa Parks-ing it since I didn't figure it was nice to use BOB (back of box) when throwing with OTH Bob, or Ol' Bob as often as I get to.

And when your putts are on, you could be a chain smoker.

Great thread.
                            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Yeah, but Rosa Parks was awesome because she WASN'T in back.
                              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                                Damnit! Jet got mine! I chose to use Rosa Parks-ing it since I didn't figure it was nice to use BOB (back of box) when throwing with OTH Bob, or Ol' Bob as often as I get to.
                                Yeah, I learned this one from you.
                                "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X