X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsf raffle

i bought three raffle tickets for a bentley basket at the bsf. it wasn't going to be raffled that weekend. the guy said that once enough $ was raised, he'd draw and then call.

anyone have any details?

We are still selling the tickets. We have not gorgotten about it. And the money and tickets are still in the bucket. Interest in them has really taken a hit thou. Sorry for the delay and lack of communication.

We still want to raffle it off! Hoping to sell some more tickets.

Spread the word!!

Comment

Where can i find out more info on these tickets for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by aaronu View Post
        Where can i find out more info on these tickets for sale?
        Just talk to me! If we can't meet up we can exchange money/tickets thru the mail. $3 per ticket and that's it. We will draw a winner and deliver,(if its not an extreme distance), and it can be worked out between us. Or winner will be responsible arranging shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Mcw5378 View Post
          Just talk to me! If we can't meet up we can exchange money/tickets thru the mail. $3 per ticket and that's it. We will draw a winner and deliver,(if its not an extreme distance), and it can be worked out between us. Or winner will be responsible arranging shipping.
          cool. thanks for the update!

Comment

bump

Comment

Longest.Raffle.Ever
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I'd like to point out this raffle was NOT a "BSF Raffle". The Beaver State Fling had nothing to do with it.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Yes that raffle was not a "BSF Raffle". The Bentley Basket Raffle is a benefit for Wheatland Disc Golf Course Build at Willamette Mission State Park in St Paul Oregon… 30min south of Portland.

We had raffle sales at quite a few tournaments this past year attempting to sell tickets in order to help fund this project. So far we have sold 40 of the 200 we needed to sell to cover the cost of the basket and make a small profit. We approached this raffle as any high end raffle (AR-15 or Rifle) in that when the quotas of tickets were sold we could raffle the item. We will change that… We will draw a winner at BSF-lite or when the quota of tickets is sold; whichever comes first. Sorry if anyone had false expectations, the raffle has not met our expectations either; if we lose money on it, then that’s how the cookie crumbles…

If anyone would like to win a Bentley Basket raffle tickets are $2 and you can PayPal pac-westdga@hotmail.com. Be sure to include your phone number to be put on your WINNING TICKET!

https://www.facebook.com/WheatlandDg...ssionStatePark

Comment

Rooster,

I'd be willing to bet that most people who bought tickets still support your efforts. After all, supporting the installation of another new course is always a great idea, right?

I'd hate to see your club lose money on the effort. Perhaps you could contact the people who did buy tickets, explain the situation completely and see how they respond to it. Disc golfers are pretty awesome when they see the facts in black and white.

Jeff

"You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X