X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site!!

Hey guys I'm fairly new to the site, but not to the game and was hoping to meet up with some new faces. I'm in the Newberg area and was curious to see where the majority of the members are from.

Cheers!!

Welcome! Bag Tag Match at Lunchtime Disc Golf Course in just over an hour! And then again at 430! And a fun glow round tonight!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Welcome! Bag Tag Match at Lunchtime Disc Golf Course in just over an hour! And then again at 430! And a fun glow round tonight!
      Ya know I'm just going to have to move down to Oregon when I get laid off from work. I am sooooo tired of missing out on the killer golf scene!!
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
        Ya know I'm just going to have to move down to Oregon when I get laid off from work. I am sooooo tired of missing out on the killer golf scene!!
        It's intermission for me. Went. Came home. Going again. Hope I can get a ride home sometime before dawn.

It's a rough life I tell ya. Rough.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I live in Newberg...

We have a club Mid Valley Disc Sports Association. Head quartered out of our own private 18 hole disc golf course 15miles away. Hit me up and we can disc. We have our monthly tournament and meeting this Sunday of you are interested in meeting 20 or more local golfers
          Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
            We have a club Mid Valley Disc Sports Association. Head quartered out of our own private 18 hole disc golf course 15miles away. Hit me up and we can disc. We have our monthly tournament and meeting this Sunday of you are interested in meeting 20 or more local golfers
            Thanks for all of the support! I will definitely get in touch with you Carlitos.

Comment

Sounds really interesting, Golf is very interesting game. I think it should be global game.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X