X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know Philip Horne...

His dumb ass signed basket #11 at Shelton Springs. Anyone with information of his whereabouts will be rewarded with a front row seat to his public flogging

Originally posted by maco capo View Post
    His dumb ass signed basket #11 at Shelton Springs. Anyone with information of his whereabouts will be rewarded with a front row seat to his public flogging

Hang em high.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

i think i found him on peoplefinders... but i'm not interested in paying the $24.95 for all of his personal details like phone number and stuff...

... and OMG, WHO THE EFF KNEW ABOUT THIS PEOPLEFINDERS THING?!?! it's like creeping someone's fb but sooooooo much worse... i feel super creepy... very stalkerish right now... i'm not terribly comfortable with what i have done...
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I don't know him, but he has played in two of the West Sound Challenge Series Events.

Looks like I'm going to have to add another announcement at the next player's meeting.

"Tagging is vandalism, Leave the course as you found it."

Comment

Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I still need to bring my Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to Takena Landing and fix basket 8.

Comment

I wish people put their names on the disc chargers. At least we can track down some of these idiots.

Comment

Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

My stalker skills aren't good enough...or he has gone into hiding!

Comment

Originally posted by Yardbird View Post
                    I don't know him, but he has played in two of the West Sound Challenge Series Events.

Looks like I'm going to have to add another announcement at the next player's meeting.

"Tagging is vandalism, Leave the course as you found it."
                    Sam, how about
                    "Leave the course better than you found it"

and by better... I mean cleaner!

Comment

It would be great if all the player's motto was:

"Leave the course cleaner than you found it"

Then we would never need to have the "trash" removal discussion at every club meeting.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X