so much for spring
    jabber
    the only good salad bar is a drive through-

Originally posted by jabberjawsteve View Post
    we are currently at 17 degrees with 4" of new snow-
    it's still snowing lightly and they expect up to 10" overall-
    so much for spring
    jabber
    Looking out the window I see lots of blue sky. Well maybe a slight drizzle, no, no, more of a drizzle mixed snow, wait....no, cloudy with hail coming down but a bit of blue sky.....or what's that.............looks like a rain/snow mix, no wind, just rain. It IS Oregon after all!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
      Looking out the window I see lots of blue sky. Well maybe a slight drizzle, no, no, more of a drizzle mixed snow, wait....no, cloudy with hail coming down but a bit of blue sky.....or what's that.............looks like a rain/snow mix, no wind, just rain. It IS Oregon after all!

Bob
      Bob you crack me up It is so ture though seems like everytime I looked out the window today it was doing something different.

Hopefully you are feeling better we missed you yesterday at Wortman

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Um... We warmed up from -2 with a -25 windchill to 15!! Blue skies. Snowed 12" on Friday. But it got cold enough to play in the 4' of snow on the ground this weekend since it froze over!! Have to love putting on the open holes by sliding your disc on the snow and straight in to the basket!!
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jabberjawsteve View Post
          we are currently at 17 degrees with 4" of new snow-
          it's still snowing lightly and they expect up to 10" overall-
          so much for spring
          jabber

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post

Bob

that about sum's it up....

oh by the way *"Quaff Master Quaff".......Spring is still over 2 weeks away.....

Some peoples Spring will take longer to arrive than others though............Wait oh ok the weather man says 60 on Friday this week........

*=Pat. Pending
          "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leftybagger View Post
            Um... We warmed up from -2 with a -25 windchill to 15!! Blue skies. Snowed 12" on Friday. But it got cold enough to play in the 4' of snow on the ground this weekend since it froze over!! Have to love putting on the open holes by sliding your disc on the snow and straight in to the basket!!

How do you get to the pads or do you throw from the top of the snow pack?
            "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post

How do you get to the pads or do you throw from the top of the snow pack?
              Top of the compact snow!! I learned to play in OR and never wore boots, but I am learning how to throw in them now!! Snow is up to the top of our tee signs and to the bottom of the baskets and some to the top of the rim. It is windy here so the snow drifts a lot. I haven't seen a basket completely covered yet!! These are the conditions that we have been playing the sanctioned series I am the TD for!! No wonder I only have 5-6 people show up
              Last edited by Leftybagger; March 9th, 2009, 04:19 PM. Reason: Spelling
              Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                Bob you crack me up It is so ture though seems like everytime I looked out the window today it was doing something different.

Hopefully you are feeling better we missed you yesterday at Wortman

Cindy
                It's all nothing that big pot of hot chili I have brewing on the stove can't make better.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X