Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AM WORLDS here we come!!!!!

Were about to board the plane for Kansas
    wanted to thank all of you who've helped us in everyway there is
    we couldn't have done it without you michelle and I are really excited to represent OREGON and bring home the gold all of you are in are hearts and will never forget what you all have done to prepare us for this moment from the ppl we've competed against to the pros who have given us advise mentally and physically
    THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

BENTLEY BASKETS. DGOD. WOMEN OF DGOD. DISC GOLF DEPOT. STUMPTOWN. FLIGHTPATH APPARELL DISC VAN GO. HUK LAB. NEXT ADVENTURE. Andrew and mom and dad

good luck, do well, most important - have fun

Comment

I am glad that I got a chance to play with Michelle at Beaver State Fling, and I am very impressed with her. I really appreciate her hands waving for all the throws or putts that I did. I wish you, Luis and Michelle, good luck and to have fun to represent Oregon at Am Worlds Championships!!
      PDGA 38506
      ODDGA 27
      DDGA 176
      2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Way to go Michelle and Luis!! have a great time out there and enjoy it all.

Comment

For those not paying attention. Luis is currently in a tie for 7th place after two rounds. He is just 6 strokes out of the lead with plenty of rounds to go!

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/99302

Comment

aaaaaaannnnndddd...

... michelle's got a fairly solid lead in junior girls >13...

BOOM!!!

atta girl.
            Last edited by emmarose; July 10th, 2013, 12:31 PM.
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

GO NORTHWEST! Come on NAVA!

Comment

We think we have sandbaggers here, take a look at the guy in first, looks like he's been am for almost ten years and is 1000 rated... douche!

Go Nava's

Comment

Man... am I reading this right? Are all of the Juniors playing the same courses?

More to the point... would Little Nava be winning Junior <= 16 Girls and Junior <= 19 Girls as well?!
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

FJ1 (<19) is in a differnt pool. Possibly played different courses.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                      FJ1 (<19) is in a differnt pool. Possibly played different courses.

To this point pools K & W have played the same courses. On Thursday afternoon K plays a different course than W.

Cindy
                      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                        To this point pools K & W have played the same courses. On Thursday afternoon K plays a different course than W.

Cindy
                        To my point Cindy Two strokes is nothing! You bring it home too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post

Cindy
                          So yeah... she would be winning those divisions.

Am I really seeing ~300 rated rounds?

Kill it, Cindy! You're coming on strong!
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Go McMayhem Go and keep the rest of rounds to go for the win!!

Let's show the World the newest disc golf family, The Navas!!

and for the rest of Oregonian players that whom that I am not aware playing in AM Worlds, just represents Oregon well!!
                            PDGA 38506
                            ODDGA 27
                            DDGA 176
                            2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Chainley View Post
                              To my point Cindy Two strokes is nothing! You bring it home too!!!
                              mcmayhem's just getting warmed up...
                              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X