X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ole Finals and extra stuff :)

I wanted to remind everyone that the final OLE is March 14th. The awards will follow at Dank's (previously El Reys) where you can eat and drink(please have designated drivers) and perhaps get an award.

Also, the EDGC will be collecting new or used discs, past disc golf magazines, new or used dvd's, etc. We will be sending these items to our troops in Iraq. Please feel free to sign your discs with good wishes or include any "well wishes" notes. I know the troops will be grateful and have fun throwing in their down time.

Please let me express my thanks ahead of time. I look forward to seeing you there.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Rebecca
    PDGA President

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
    Also, the EDGC will be collecting new or used discs, past disc golf magazines, new or used dvd's, etc. We will be sending these items to our troops in Iraq. Please feel free to sign your discs with good wishes or include any "well wishes" notes. I know the troops will be grateful and have fun throwing in their down time.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Rebecca
    For anyone not a member if EDGC how can we contribute to the troops? I know I've a few disc I don't need. I will be out of the state next weekend but would be willing to make a road trip to Eugene on Wednesday and make a delivery. If that is ok?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
      For anyone not a member if EDGC how can we contribute to the troops? I know I've a few disc I don't need. I will be out of the state next weekend but would be willing to make a road trip to Eugene on Wednesday and make a delivery. If that is ok?

Bob
      Save some carbon and $.

UPS Ground will get here overnight. For $20 you could ship a lot of plastic.

You can send it to:

EDGC
      c/o Jim Johnson
      3489 W. 15th Ave.
      Eugene, OR 97402

And thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post

Bob
        You don't have to be a member of the EDGC. The EDGC is just organizing it. I can make arrangements to get items. If you want to come down Wed., we'll go play Dexter. If you don't want to make the road trip, then we'll figure out something else. Anything is fine.

Make sure you sign your discs with some good wishes.
        PDGA President

Comment

If anyone in the Portland area would like to send something let me know and I'll arrange to pick it up and get it down to Eugene.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X