Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to pick up a disc left on the fairway at Orchard park during doubles last week. Received a call two days later from someone who found it at Greenway.

Comment

Found a Star Orc (Pink and Black striped dye with the name Mr. Pink) at Carnation yesterday. I called the number --- owner now lives in Portland area and left the Seattle area years ago. He had never heard of Loutsis Park and couldn't remember losing the disc. Told me to keep it and if I ever play Pier Park to give him a call.....if and when I do the disc will go with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
        Looks like my amazingly awesome champ sparkle gator migrated from the ponds at Trojan all the way out to Dabney.

I am super grateful to the man who called my number (Still very legible) to return it.
        This happened to me and my teebird as well. I have yet to visit Dabney. Super grateful.
        "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I had a disc walk away from the Fenwick DGC, Kent,WA and was found in an apple tree, on a farm, in the middle of Oregon. I told the very confused apple farmer who called to keep the "Frisbee" and play catch with his dog!!
          Hukin since 1992
          DGOD #115

Comment

I do love these migratory tales. Maybe it quells the pain or makes it a tiny more bearable. Either way thanks to everyone posting and sharing here.
            "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Lost a champion boss at two rivers in Finley, got a call 2 months later from Florida. I was astounded! Did not know I could throw that far!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X