X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migratory discs

Looks like my amazingly awesome champ sparkle gator migrated from the ponds at Trojan all the way out to Dabney.

I am super grateful to the man who called my number (Still very legible) to return it.
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Got a call last month from VA about a disc I lost in OR awhile back. His son is now the proud owner!
    Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

I had one move from Sumner Washington to the ponds of Trojan. I still havent played Trojan.
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I got a call from a guy in Michigan two days ago. He found my "river" that I lost to the waters at Trojan back in November!

Comment

I found a disc at Terrace Creek - made the call to a dude in Conn. - he had never been to the Great Northwest.

Comment

Amazing migratory patterns. I wonder if scientists are mapping these phenomena.
            "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

I had a call from a private campground/course(sumpthin Ferry Campground) by La Centre. They found my pink roadrunner I swamped out at a Trojan tourney last yr. I guess roadrunners migrate too!

Comment

I once lost my disc at Corbin Park off hole 2 in the water and found the same exact disc in the water by hole 3 at Downriver. No call or anything, Just saw it sitting out in the shallows. Time between loss and finding was about three weeks.
                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

What does add insult to injury is that I have offered publicly to put up money to help the people who are diving. I of course would like my discs back and am happy to fund people who have the skills I don't to get them. This disc in particular was not in shallow water. It would have taken someone diving to get the disc.

Comment

I lost a disc at McIver and found it at Timber
                    Longest throw ever!

Comment

I had a Katana go from the lake at Trojan to a back yard next to Orchard Park.
                      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Sounds like a majority of discs migrate specifically from Trojan to a lot of other different areas...Must be something in the water.
                        Basket thieves

Comment

I, too, had a lost disc at NAD Park that got found at Trojan a week after losing it.

The funny thing is that I got call later in day that I had lost the disc. I was unavailable to meet the guy, so I told him to just place the disc in the lost and found box. No problem, right.

Well, a week later, I got the call from a Trojan local that he found my disc.

But, the most amazing thing about the whole ordeal is that I got called twice for my lost disc. It actually does happen once in a blue moon. Now, getting the disc back is another thing.

Comment

my girl lost a disc at dabney and it was found at timber, and the other one i think was lost at hornings and was found at trojan.
                            got a call and a promise and no follow up
                            whats the point of calling if youre not going to even really try to follow thru?

Comment

We had our "Course Record Disc Trophy Disc" stolen off the wall of the Snorting Elk Cellar then found at a course in Oregon then returned back to Snorting Elk. Strange world in which we live..

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X