X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Memorial

Nikko Locastro takes it and his second round was rated 1089!
    Great job to Sean finishing in the top ten
    and check this out Eric McCabe shot a 1015, 1006 and a 1013 rated rounds to take 32nd!
    Don't think i could hang with them boys.
    Not as creative as keys

My only question is WTF is Sean doing playing Advanced still?

But good work none the less. Look like it must have been a fun tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by bvdisc View Post
      My only question is WTF is Sean doing playing Advanced still?

But good work none the less. Look like it must have been a fun tournament.

Playing for the Worlds this year i think.
      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

just got back from sizzzzzlin arizona... it was hottt and windy everytime it was my time to throw heh. The water and baskets near the water is just so "psych you out".... Players pack was nice, explains why they only paid top 10 ams... Nikko was impressive in his first win. Met him for a hole of dg on friday night, didn't know who he was with his short hair. He threw a roller into the water, i helped him get it out, should have taken a pic of him with boxers with his hands on his region saying "oh its cold its cold" lol... but anyways the 5 deaf guys had a blast and look forward to getting 10 of us next year. Our next big stop will be Beaver State with more than 5 deaf dg'ers... Avery was awesome the 3rd round as he went from like 5th to 2nd place... also for those who like to know, all the big guns throw innova for long bombs, even the discraft players heh...
        oh yeah, video coming soon of course

Comment

Kim and I just got back. Had the sickest time! She had a personal best score at Fountain on Thursday and I had my Personal best round ever on Saturday. Love the event, love the courses, love Arizona in March and already booked the house for next year. Saw tons of Oregonians and super proud of Brody Cannon and Tyler Christiansen for their killer performances. Phillips got some bad breaks but he deserves mad props. those courses can knock anybody out at any time. I am going to miss giving props to a ton of Oregon players that were there because there were so many. You know who you are! Well done!
          I am proud to say I did not have a single penalty stroke due to water and I did not lose a disc. I went OB free at fountain for two days. Not as lucky at Vista. Found OB twice on 1 hole and 1 time on another. I heard lots of guys were taking 6 or 7 penalty strokes a round. Proof that you can score if you remain conservative. I went out today with Kim to play casual and promptly threw 3 in the water by "going" for it.
          I am sad for anyone who does not play this event. It should be #2 on your agenda every year. The Fling of course should be #1.
          Looking forward to the next Oregon event. Going to play Adv. Masters from here on. Unless I can eventually join Haggerty in Masters. Who knows? It could happen.
          Thanks for everybody that kicked my a** all year to push me to be better.
          Training to be a bagger

Comment

Good on you, Kent. You will continue to improve by playing with Gawain and Jordan and Elliot. I know my game has improved from the rounds I have played with those guys.

I believe the Gibsons will be attending a future Memorial; perhaps even next year.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

hey, how bout our former oregon pro Rob Ryan taking second in the masters! He's playing some sick golf this year, check it out!
              Team DISCRAFT
              NW Sign Up
              Gorilla Boy
              Paragon Disc Golf
              Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                hey, how bout our former oregon pro Rob Ryan taking second in the masters! He's playing some sick golf this year, check it out!
                Originally posted by Darr View Post
                You can do it Brodles!

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...ings=1#Masters

GO ROB!!!!!!!!!
                That's what I was sayin'
                Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
                  Playing for the Worlds this year i think.
                  The only problem with that is that I went to Am worlds with him two years ago. Oh and he did well that year.

I wish you the best of luck Sean, I'd just love to see you playing Open where you should be.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X