Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one of those rare occassions when talking trash is actually a good thing...
    I'd venture to guess that for every piece of trash you pick up on the course, two less pieces will end up there next to it, and at least one other person usually follows your lead and picks up trash. At least some of these litter bugs leave plastic bags for us to pick up after them.

Give a hoot, un-pollute!
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
      This is one of those rare occassions when talking trash is actually a good thing...
      I'd venture to guess that for every piece of trash you pick up on the course, two less pieces will end up there next to it, and at least one other person usually follows your lead and picks up trash. At least some of these litter bugs leave plastic bags for us to pick up after them.

Give a hoot, un-pollute!

I played Lunchtime with my son today (at lunch time, no less), and we picked up several beer cans and a few canby bar wrappers. It's been said that the few ruin it for the many, though a few can make it better for the many as well.

Comment

Make it fun(er)! pick up as you play with some style.

I've posted this one several times before
        Fairway Shark! or maybe make a garbage gator?
        I've got another one that I left black but I'm plastering with DG stickers.(to make it legit of course - ooh.. I need a Prodigy sticker now, don't I?)

Last edited by WestsoundBT; June 21st, 2013, 04:19 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

That is a pretty cool idea Westsound!

Comment

That's awesome, man! We live in what is arguably one of the most gorgeous places in the world. If you ask me, I'd say it's assuredly the prettiest... I pick up litter wherever I go, disc golf courses especially.

Comment

I'll be playing at Orchard tomorrow. I'm new to the sport, but I vow to do my part. I'll be bringing a garbage bag with me tomorrow.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X