X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc golf featured in Woman's Day magazine

While reading through my newest copy of Woman's Day magazine (July 2013) earlier this morning, I discovered a great article on disc golf. It's nestled on the 2 page spread on summer deals and DIY freebies and tips.

Free Backyard Fun
    Build Your Own Disc Golf Course

" In this game players take turns throwing frisbees at various targets.Lay out a course around the lawn by marking trees and large rocks in chalk (or use chairs, buckets or baskets). Then designate a "par" for the number of throws players have to hit each target. Keep a tally as you do in golf."

There it is - Now you don't have to shell out the full newstand price (this article not available online) although this issue is loaded, as usual. I haven't even gotten to the article on Katie Couric's garden!!

That right there is good stuff!
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
      While reading through my newest copy of Woman's Day magazine (July 2013) earlier this morning, I discovered a great article on disc golf. It's nestled on the 2 page spread on summer deals and DIY freebies and tips.

...... although this issue is loaded, as usual. I haven't even gotten to the article on Katie Couric's garden!!
      I have it on good authority that she uses chemical fertilizer.

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
        While reading through my newest copy of Woman's Day magazine
        Let me guess, you just read it for the articles.
        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X