X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction for a Fallen Friend

Many of you might have heard about our friend Robby Welch who was killed in a car accident this past weekend. DGOD has been heavily impacted by the loss of such an amazing individual. As a result, Dan Brown and Jeff Hagerty came up with an idea to auction off some goods in the effort to raise some $$ for a plaque to be placed on one of the benches at Lunchtime DGC. If you are on Facebook, you can see the auction here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/discgolfordie/

If you are not on Facebook, please ask a friend to show you what is up for auction.

Thank you... and be sure to hug those you love.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

RCO package: Innova Discarrier(the BIG one) Innova straps, RCO hat, RCO ROC3, RCO Glow Max, RCO Full color ESP Buzzz, and red mini driver. All money will go to the Robby Welch Memorial Plaque fund. The plaque will be placed on a bench at Lunchtime DGC. (hole 2?) The auction starts now and will conclude this Monday at Lunchtime League. Thanks!

Jeff Hagerty has added "a few little things"...
    Zac Beltz has added "a first run ROC 3 and a couple others".
    Vince Epker has added "an Innova Champion Wraith signed by Dave Feldberg, Ken Climo, and Phil Arthur".

The current bid is $160.
    sigpic
    http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

RIP

very sad news. i read about the accident in the paper. i'll throw a couple extra drives at the genius hole today in their honor. my condolences to their families and friends.

Comment

RW MPF: donation

Please accept my $20 donation to the Robby Welch Memorial Plaque fund.
        I can submit a Paypal payment or mail a check to the appropriate party.

Comment

Sad to hear the news. My little brother said he can engrave a plaque or what ever we want on his cnc machine. just let me know what you guys have in mind..
          Hukin since 1992
          DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by bryan_luoma View Post
            This auction is getting SICK to watch. Bid is over 300 and more goodies have been thrown in. Great cause, love the disc community and support

Comment

Originally posted by bryan_luoma View Post
              Awesome man! I'll pm you the info.

I'll call you Mikk!

Sam Gibson has added a 09 RCO full color ROC.

4discgolf.com has added a $20 gift certificate for any event on 4discgolf.com.

Ian Clark- Williams has added a 2013 RCO glow Gazelle.

Kevin Davis has added a pair of front row tickets to an opening series game of the Hillsboro Hops.

Michelle Sawyer had added a pair of DGOD! socks.

Marko Kolias has added "a champion boss signed by Dave Feldberg, Ken Climo, Jay Redding, and Liz Carr and a wood mix aviar from the BSF also signed by the four listed..."

Cody Hartman has added a red wood Aviar from Dub Debris Dubs.

Current bid is $315...

I cant thank you all enough! Awesome!
              sigpic
              http://www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/DISC_GOLF_OR_DIE

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X