X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment

I am looking to purchase a set of discs and a bag for my 18 yr old son who is new to disc golf actually never played but wants to I am looking to spend up to $100 maybe $200 if it is best to spend the money now Imm looking for some recommendations on equipment Thanks

I would just look for a small bag, to hold a water bottle, towel, phone, half a dozen discs, etc, and then I would maybe look at the Innova starter set, but look for one with a Leopard in it. Great starter disc. The mistake I made when I started out was I bought discs that I ended up not throwing, for various reasons, so I wasted some money. Base plastic is cheap, so you're not out much if you don't like the disc. Stay away from the high speed stuff for now. You won't even need to spend $100 to start. Have fun!
    Basket thieves

Comment

Originally posted by newtogolf View Post
      I am looking to purchase a set of discs and a bag for my 18 yr old son who is new to disc golf actually never played but wants to I am looking to spend up to $100 maybe $200 if it is best to spend the money now Imm looking for some recommendations on equipment Thanks
      What area do you live in Seattle-Tacoma, Spokane, Portland, or Idaho. I may be able to point you in the right direction to a store near you.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Heideman View Post
        What area do you live in Seattle-Tacoma, Spokane, Portland, or Idaho. I may be able to point you in the right direction to a store near you.
        Was going to ask the same question.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X