X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guy selling discs at downriver?

I've seen this guy selling discs at Downriver several times now. Last time I saw him I heard him say he had a Echo Star Groove for sale, I didn't have any cash but I do now so I was wondering, does anybody know this gentlemans name? I think he's usually at Downriver on Thursdays but not every thursday.. I really want an Echo Star Groove!!! any help in getting ahold of this man or helping me find him would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know all, but I think I have to call B.S. on the echo star Groove. And I won't make fun of you for wanting one like some people would.

*did I get trolled?*
    Last edited by jeffmonty; May 19th, 2013, 06:32 PM.
    Basket thieves

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmonty View Post
      I don't know all, but I think I have to call B.S. on the echo star Groove. And I won't make fun of you for wanting one like some people would.

*did I get trolled?*
      i thought the same thing then he showed up at my house with it haha

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmonty View Post

*did I get trolled?*
        I am quite the groove hater myself. But there are, without question, echo star grooves, and I know a few people that like them. I have also heard that they are fairly consistent from disc to disc, (which is something we all hope for)

Comment

Yeah, the Echo Star Groove is real, it's actually the only Groove I've ever thrown that is good. Too bad that it's still a Groove.
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

The ones in question probably came from the Downriver Re-Open. find sgt_mac on here and ask him if he has any left over from that. That might narrow it down to who has them
            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X