X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool tool - Folf Club

So I found this online. Looks pretty cool what do you guys think?

http://www.productfunder.com/project...uncher/details

Originally posted by RossWalker View Post
    So I found this online. Looks pretty cool what do you guys think?

http://www.productfunder.com/project...uncher/details
    I'm ambivalent personally. Ross, are you involved in this project?

Comment

Looks like a fun toy. Totally un-releated to disc golf.

Comment

I think it's a great idea, if it really works as well as the video shows. It could potentially save a lot of wear and tear on people's arms.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Hilarious. That is 100% stolen (sorry, borrowed) from a hand held clay pigeon thrower for trap shooting.
          -

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
            I'm ambivalent personally. Ross, are you involved in this project?
            It is on a product funding page. I funded money to the project and in turn I will be getting one of the first ones made. I'm pretty excited!

Comment

It is on a product funding page. I funded money to the project and in turn I will be getting one of the first ones made. I'm pretty excited!
              And then you decided to use your first post here to advertise the product.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                I think it's okay actually. I was wondering if Ross was one of the main investors or owners of the product. And it IS disc golf related...ish...sort of...well, whatever. It sounds like Ross found it on the internet and wanted to let people know. It might be nice to disclose your reasons for promoting the fundraising beyond that, but no big deal, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                  I think it's a great idea, if it really works as well as the video shows. It could potentially save a lot of wear and tear on people's arms.
                  Well yes.....and if football players just high fived instead of tackling there would be less concussions. And if the hoop was five feet high I'd be a slam dunk champion. And my knees are better off for only watching soccer from my couch.

But yeah, it looks like somebody could have some fun with this toy.

And the word "folf" makes me throw up a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    Gee golly guys, I didn't mean to promote nor do I think I did. Yes I bought one but I don't benefit if you guys buy one too nor did I ask you too. I just thought it was cool and thought i would see what you guys thought. this is not my first post to this page either, I don't visit this page much since there isn't a whole lot to discuss and forgot my password and since it sent that info to my old work email I made another account. kcco

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                      And the word "folf" makes me throw up a little.
                      Don't tell that to the Montanans.
                      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Gee golly guys, I didn't mean to promote nor do I think I did. Yes I bought one but I don't benefit if you guys buy one too nor did I ask you too. I just thought it was cool and thought i would see what you guys thought. this is not my first post to this page either, I don't visit this page much since there isn't a whole lot to discuss and forgot my password and since it sent that info to my old work email I made another account. kcco
                        Maybe a fun toy, but if I saw someone with that on the course, I'm laughing. It can't exactly replace the arm.

And maybe you don't have much to discuss on here because you're not taking the sport seriously? I dunno. Poor investment imo

Not trying to attack but really?

Comment

i seen this on DGCR and thought it would be fun to play with
                          maybe mount one on a clay pigeon thrower so you could compare discs yourself

Comment

That would be a pretty cool test for discs without the human variable.

Comment

It's for the birds.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X