X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maco capo View Post
    I lost a roc 3 at blue lake. 2 days later the guy that found it asked me for my address and mailed it to me. I feel that the karma ball is in my court and I will keep the tradition alive
    I did this for some cali players. Who woulda thunk it was some of Steve Ricos friends. Now I get killer deals from my friends at Legacy Discs. Like I said its good KARMA people!!!!!
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Comment

I pick up and call the number. I have gotten some pretty sweet plastic this way. Either the owner no longer wants it or they are out of state and do not want to pay postage. I have even offered to pay the postage, and they still do not want it back. I have also gotten back all my disc that I have lost over the years. All except one, and that one is in the middle of a river with class three rapids.
      sigpic Gives a whole new meaning to the words Pulling you're Pork.

Comment

"and that one is in the middle of a river with class three rapids."
        yowza!! I think that disc is gone!!
        Hukin since 1992
        DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
          "and that one is in the middle of a river with class three rapids."
          yowza!! I think that disc is gone!!
          Half way to Reeds Port by now. LOL
          Last edited by ScottyJ; May 7th, 2013, 04:04 PM. Reason: spelling correction
          sigpic Gives a whole new meaning to the words Pulling you're Pork.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottyJ View Post
            I pick up and call the number. I have gotten some pretty sweet plastic this way. Either the owner no longer wants it or they are out of state ...
            ^This. Twice I have returned disc just to have the owner(s) offer me a "gift" disc for my trouble. The funny thing is I have had good people call me about my plastic that I have lost and have told them to keep it as well. Mostly because enough time has passed that I no longer need that disc. The couple that I would REALLY like back, 2 first run Kraits, I have not rec'd calls on. Oh well, I still have one left in my bag.
            Please don't confuse my Disc Golf passion with actual Disc Golf ability.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X