Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help a sistah out with portable baskets!!!

hey friends...

so, i'm teaching a couple clinics at "Wellness Day" for work next Friday (i honestly didn't realize it was next Friday... thought i had a couple more weeks for planning... ) and am hoping to lay my hands on a couple of easy to assemble light weight portables to borrow for the day... i'm in hillsboro every day for work... so if anyone in the hillsboro area has one to lend that would be great... or i'll be out & about this weekend, too...

let me know, we can PM digits, etc. and arrange to meet.

thanks, people!

emma
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

if I was closer, you sure would be welcome to use mine
    sorry

Comment

I have two one folds up and one that breaks down easy ... I live down town but work in SE ... Let me know if that works

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
        I have two one folds up and one that breaks down easy ... I live down town but work in SE ... Let me know if that works
        george... let's talk. i'll be in p-town this weekend picking up some other stuff and golfing, etc. thanks, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
          george... let's talk. i'll be in p-town this weekend picking up some other stuff and golfing, etc. thanks, yo.
          You can borrow my Mach lite if you need another still.
          Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
            You can borrow my Mach lite if you need another still.
            you gonna be around this weekend? did you move? i was gonna say i know where you live so it'll be easier than borrowing from george... but i feel like i saw on fb that you moved? thanks, pat!

Comment

you gonna be around this weekend? did you move? i was gonna say i know where you live so it'll be easier than borrowing from george... but i feel like i saw on fb that you moved? thanks, pat!
              Yes I moved but it is in the same area. Let me know what time you will be around and we will coordinate a pick up.
              Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
              Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
                Yes I moved but it is in the same area. Let me know what time you will be around and we will coordinate a pick up.
                cool.

Comment

cool.
                  You're cool Emma Rose!

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Chainley View Post
                    You're cool Emma Rose!
                    i love you so much, hanley!!! i mean, chainley! i mean... i love you.

Comment

I have a mesh portable. I'm in Tigard!
                      FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Originally posted by Rakoz View Post
                        I have a mesh portable. I'm in Tigard!
                        'preciate the offer... but i'm all set... and there's no way in heck i'm driving to tigard tonight...

seriously, tho, thank you so much to everyone who offered and who's baskets are in the back of my car. Community Action Organization appreciates your support. and i appreciate getting to do my favorite thing at Wellness Day instead of having to go to lame-o financial planning or board games sessions...

Comment

'preciate the offer... but i'm all set... and there's no way in heck i'm driving to tigard tonight...

seriously, tho, thank you so much to everyone who offered and who's baskets are in the back of my car. Community Action Organization appreciates your support. and i appreciate getting to do my favorite thing at Wellness Day instead of having to go to lame-o financial planning or board games sessions...
                          Glad it worked out... for future reference, I woulda met you at least half way!
                          FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment