The Best Disc Golf Courses and Resources in and around Portland Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Disc Golf Courses and Resources in and around Portland

Found this article, thought it was interesting:

The Best Disc Golf Courses and Resources in and around Portland

http://portlandor.about.com/od/outdo...d-Portland.htm
    PDGA# 49616
    Stumptown# 353
    OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
    Found this article, thought it was interesting
    Sure, if "interesting" is the right word for an article that mentions Grand Lodge and Orchard Park, but omits McIver and Timber.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Adam,
      Tell him. There's a suggestion link on his website to add more courses, or give him your opinion.
      PDGA# 49616
      Stumptown# 353
      OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
        Sure, if "interesting" is the right word for an article that mentions Grand Lodge and Orchard Park, but omits McIver and Timber.
        Now that IS interesting in and of itself.

Bob

Comment

Basically, it's not the "10 best courses," it's "the 10 courses south of the Columbia River that are closest to downtown Portland."
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Hey... they mentioned this site. Seems like it was a great article to me.
            I believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thats in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Ill know Im a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Im not sure, but its possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.
            ~Annika Srenstam

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
              Adam,
              Tell him. There's a suggestion link on his website to add more courses, or give him your opinion.
              You mean contribute to a conversation here and not spite it or find major detractions. Its the internet man, get with it.

I think the attempt is great and with some guidance the information could be updated to better reflect the ideas of many disc golfers.
              "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

not being from that area, it seems like a good article to me

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X