X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosted my first "acey/duecey" tourney

Some friends have suggested that we change up our sunday random flips for a different change of game. So what we did was take 2 drives per hole, for a possible ace, then take 1 putt for a possible birdy.
    I put up a new disc for the winner, and 5$ for the ace, if there was one.

Well there was no aces or metal, however there was a nasty battle between all the birdies for that disc!!! The winner of the round took it with a 70ft birdie putt on the last hole/last shot!! It was a fantastic shot too!!

As there were no aces we decided to go with a safari hole and throw our entire bag of discs until somebody hit chains, to get the 5$, but alas that didn't happen.

I'm shure the winner will enjoy his new Icon Patriot.

We even had a newbie that hit 2 birds his first day out!! good times ;-)
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Sounds like fun. We did an Acey Deucey over in West Sound last year. A little different format than yours, but still a lot of fun for those who attended.

LAST YEAR's Event poster. Not this year.

We are looking forward to our Vibram Bridie Bash event at the end of May at Kitsap Fairgrounds (see washington events thread if interested)

I like their points system too. Lots of fun ways to play this disc golf game.

Comment

Nice! this gives me some ideas, thanks. There is usualy 10 of us locals that play in the morning, and we have been getting bored of the regular random flips/dub thing. I have been thinking about adding a skill shot too, rollers, UD or scoobie shots, and mabe a skip shot or 2 ;-)
      All I charged was the price of a disc split between all the players, so 2$ per for the chance at a new disc and 5$ for an ace!
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

You ever play wolf? You play in groups of four and bet up to a $1 a hole. instead of slipping disc you draw straws longest goes first second longest goes 2nd ect. 1st person goes and then the 2nd 1st prison has the choice of having the 2nd thrower on their team for the hole. If not then the 3rd goes once again has the choice of them on there team. The 4th goes and if the fist doesn't choose them there now the wolf and its 1 vs 3 and could win or loose $3. If the dis throws chooses some one then the other two are partners for that hole. But once they say no on one of the three they can't choose them for that hole. On the next hole the person who went 2nd goes first and the 1st goes last. This game is a lot of fun it gets pretty competitive.

Comment

Ya I tried wolf once, couldnt figure it out from what the other players were saying.
          Hukin since 1992
          DGOD #115

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X