Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.discbids.com ....Bye Bye Ebay!

Introducing..... www.discbids.com Launching March 1st 2013
    The only FREE Disc Golf Dedicated Auction, Marketplace & Community.
    With Reserve Pricing, Buy-It-Nows, Custom Auction Start/End Times, Chat Rooms, Forums, over 20 ways to pay sellers including PayPal.
    NO LISTING FEES AND NO FINAL VALUE FEES!
    Sell as many disc golf related items as you want....FOR FREE!
    Member registration will open Sunday February 24th at 3pm PST.
    discbids.com will go LIVE the following Friday March 1st.

So is this to replace your FB version of this idea? Pretty cool idea...
    "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

This will not replace ddga. Both site are separate. Discbids will be very similar to eBay plus have several more features without the fees.

Comment

I've heard a lot of positive feedback so far. Pretty excited to kick this thing off!

Comment

Originally posted by mcbentz View Post
          I've heard a lot of positive feedback so far. Pretty excited to kick this thing off!
          Does sound like a good idea. i'm assuming membership to the site will be free...
          "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

No membership fee! No listing fee! No final value fee! discbids.com is FREE!

Comment

No membership fee! No listing fee! No final value fee! discbids.com is FREE!
              Sounds too good to be true.
              Why are you doing this? Will it be supported by advertising?

Comment

eBay's fees are acceptable when you take into account the 100 million buyers hitting the website every day. How will selling on your site ensure that discs are sold at a decent price at auction. If you charge no fee's then how will you pay for hosting? Advertising your site? I like the idea of selling for free, I just don't think you will have the traffic to ensure auctions get traffic.
                Follow us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/mainstreetdiscgolf

Comment

With many options available within our auction software, discbids.com offers outside vendors opportunities to create stores and advertise on our site.

Creating a member base will take time. The members themselfves can control the market by setting reserve prices.

Comment

With many options available within our auction software, discbids.com offers outside vendors opportunities to create stores and advertise on our site.

Creating a member base will take time. The members themselfves can control the market by setting reserve prices.
                    I will be watching this closely. You sir have sparked my interest.
                    Follow us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/mainstreetdiscgolf

Comment

Don't watch....Join! It's free

Comment

Discbids.com is live! If we get 100 members in the first day expect a FREE giveaway!

Comment

Wish the site was Firefox/Chrome zoom friendly. As it is if you zoom you can't scroll left to right.

Comment

we currently have 69 members. At 100 discbids.com will allows members to list auctions and start selling!

Comment

We have reached 100 members in 24hrs! Lots of stuff to bid on and buy now! Sellers can now sell ANY disc golf related items. No registration fee. No Listing fee. No final value fee. discbids.com is FREE!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X