X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whistlers shindig

Who is running the whistlers shindig and when is registration open any ideas?

There's gonna be a shindig?! Oh hot dog!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I heard a bit about it. I think it is yosemans thing.
      My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

I hope this happens, I love playing whistlers.
        Think Positive, Shoot Negative

Comment

NUI

Originally posted by NAVA50383 View Post
          Who is running the whistlers shindig and when is registration open any ideas?
          I don't know who's running the "Whistlers Shindig".
          But, the Umpqua Disc Association, the Whistlers Misfits and the Riverfront Rebels will be hosting the North Umpqua Invitational at Whistlers Bend DGC near Roseburg.
          Information for this gig is still in the processing mode. We hope to have info up this week.
          I do know that it will be 2 one day sanctioned (B or C) events. Am's on Saturday and Pro's on Sunday.
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          - Anonymous

Comment

Misfits would really like for pros on saturday

Comment

I know us AMs (playing Pro Masters) prefer two day events at Whistlers. You southern Oregon golfers afraid of commitment or something? Have to take a day off after playing one day? What gives?

*ducks*
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

shindiggity/hot doggity

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                I know us AMs (playing Pro Masters) prefer two day events at Whistlers. You southern Oregon golfers afraid of commitment or something? Have to take a day off after playing one day? What gives?

*ducks*
                Sam, for you Am's playing Pro Master, it's the perfect scenario.
                Play both days.
                Or, enjoy the beauty of 's and the North Umpqua one day and play on the other.
                He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                  Sam, for you Pro Masters playing Am, it's the perfect scenario.
                  Play both days.
                  Or, enjoy the beauty of 's and the North Umpqua one day and play on the other.
                  I fixed that for you.
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                    I don't know who's running the "Whistlers Shindig".
                    But, the Umpqua Disc Association, the Whistlers Misfits and the Riverfront Rebels will be hosting the North Umpqua Invitational at Whistlers Bend DGC near Roseburg.
                    Information for this gig is still in the processing mode. We hope to have info up this week.
                    I do know that it will be 2 one day sanctioned (B or C) events. Am's on Saturday and Pro's on Sunday.
                    Just to be clear this is not a whistlers misfits shindig

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X