Whistlers shindig Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whistlers shindig

    Who is running the whistlers shindig and when is registration open any ideas?

  • #2
    There's gonna be a shindig?! Oh hot dog!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

    Comment


    • #3
      I heard a bit about it. I think it is yosemans thing.
      My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

      Comment


      • #4
        I hope this happens, I love playing whistlers.
        Think Positive, Shoot Negative

        Comment


        • #5
          NUI

          Originally posted by NAVA50383 View Post
          Who is running the whistlers shindig and when is registration open any ideas?
          I don't know who's running the "Whistlers Shindig".
          But, the Umpqua Disc Association, the Whistlers Misfits and the Riverfront Rebels will be hosting the North Umpqua Invitational at Whistlers Bend DGC near Roseburg.
          Information for this gig is still in the processing mode. We hope to have info up this week.
          I do know that it will be 2 one day sanctioned (B or C) events. Am's on Saturday and Pro's on Sunday.
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          - Anonymous

          Comment


          • #6
            Misfits would really like for pros on saturday
            My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

            Comment


            • #7
              I know us AMs (playing Pro Masters) prefer two day events at Whistlers. You southern Oregon golfers afraid of commitment or something? Have to take a day off after playing one day? What gives?

              *ducks*
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

              Comment


              • #8
                shindiggity/hot doggity

                Originally posted by Sam View Post
                I know us AMs (playing Pro Masters) prefer two day events at Whistlers. You southern Oregon golfers afraid of commitment or something? Have to take a day off after playing one day? What gives?

                *ducks*
                Sam, for you Am's playing Pro Master, it's the perfect scenario.
                Play both days.
                Or, enjoy the beauty of 's and the North Umpqua one day and play on the other.
                He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                - Anonymous

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                  Sam, for you Pro Masters playing Am, it's the perfect scenario.
                  Play both days.
                  Or, enjoy the beauty of 's and the North Umpqua one day and play on the other.
                  I fixed that for you.
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                    I don't know who's running the "Whistlers Shindig".
                    But, the Umpqua Disc Association, the Whistlers Misfits and the Riverfront Rebels will be hosting the North Umpqua Invitational at Whistlers Bend DGC near Roseburg.
                    Information for this gig is still in the processing mode. We hope to have info up this week.
                    I do know that it will be 2 one day sanctioned (B or C) events. Am's on Saturday and Pro's on Sunday.
                    Just to be clear this is not a whistlers misfits shindig
                    My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

                    Comment

                    Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X