Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got suggestions on courses in New Mexico?

Heading to New Mexico last week of March and if anyone has suggestions for which courses to play I would appreciate it! Does not matter where in the state, I will be traveling all over it. Thanks for your input!

If you are anywhere near Farmington, N.M., Lion's Wilderness DGC is 27 holes of disc golf excellence. That area is really dry so you shouldn't have any trouble playing in March, although it can get pretty windy at times. The course didn't exist when I lived in Durango, Co., so I never played it, but I know it's a must play for anyone in the area.
    Basket thieves

Comment

Originally posted by maynard View Post
      Heading to New Mexico last week of March and if anyone has suggestions for which courses to play I would appreciate it! Does not matter where in the state, I will be traveling all over it. Thanks for your input!
      Sipapu in the Taos area if it is open that early.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyPJ View Post
        Sipapu in the Taos area if it is open that early.
        I think sipapu will still be covered in snow, but Lions Wilderness is a must hit for sure in the 4 corners area. In ABQ I would skip Roosevelt park, lots of vagrants wondering around begging to get hit. I would play Brent Baca though. They mad made obstacles, I.E. nets in front of tee pads and baskets surrounded by 8 foot railroad trussels. Plus they have circular tee pads.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions! If there are anymore keep them coming...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X