Disc Golf @ Let's Play.... A Sports and Fitness Experience January 19th Tacoma Dome Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf @ Let's Play.... A Sports and Fitness Experience January 19th Tacoma Dome

Disc Golfers will be at Let's Play to share our great sport! If you would like to volunteer some time "working" the disc golf booth, please PM me your name and phone number so I can get you on our volunteer list.

For those who do not have time to volunteer please come out and see our booth plus many more sports and activities. I can't wait to see the Roller Derby again!

Let's Play is an event that brings together over 40 different sport and fitness clubs and organizations under one roof so that local youth and adults alike can have a hands-on, try-it-out experience. Let's Play also partners with our health and wellness community in fighting the cause against childhood obesity by introducing kids to unique activities such as fencing, martial arts, and rugby along with traditional sports such as basketball, football and volleyball. Adults and kids can also experience cross fit, ZUMBA, rock climbing, paddle boarding and more.

http://www.letsplaytacoma.org/index.html

Hours:
    10:00am-10:00pm

Cost:
    FREE for kids with student I.D.
    $7 for adults

Parking is FREE!!

thats cool

Comment

John, I will be there this weekend. I can't make a full day out of it, but let me know when you would like me there and I will make it happen. My family had a great time last year!
      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Thanks Chris!

"Working" at the booth will consist of talking about disc golf, showing people how to play disc golf, putting at a basket, and watching disc golf videos. Its an easy and fun way to promote disc golf. Everyone is invited!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
          Thanks Chris!

"Working" at the booth will consist of talking about disc golf, showing people how to play disc golf, putting at a basket, and watching disc golf videos. Its an easy and fun way to promote disc golf. Everyone is invited!
          he can handle that
          thats everyday for him

Comment

We had a lot of fun at the T dome today. There were all sorts of activities for the kids and adults to try. Big thanks to John Anderson for making it happen.
            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X