Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta love pretend games where if you miss a triple eagle you can have a putt for a double eagle. Did you go over the trees or around the curve?

Just got a Wacom tablet in, should make creating the next course much easier. Now if I just had less projects I could start working on it today!

Comment

If you do make another course please make it difficult. Not long but, tight and wooded.

Comment

Originally posted by nuclearnova View Post
        Gotta love pretend games where if you miss a triple eagle you can have a putt for a double eagle. Did you go over the trees or around the curve?

Just got a Wacom tablet in, should make creating the next course much easier. Now if I just had less projects I could start working on it today!
        I go over the the hill between the trees. From the deepest tee pad. I shoot the first shot backwards to that tee pad in am rounds then over the hill for a four most times.

Comment

So I got my 3rd ace today so I've hit #8-#10 on the 1st and #13 on the second ... Any one else

Comment

Great game! I have the course record at 39 on course 1. I've shot a 39 8 times and I have several aces. Only if I could do both in the same round....38 here I come!

Comment

Several updates later I'm ready to add a new course for 1.08 (1.07 has been approved by Apple and will be released any time now), so I figure I'd ask for some suggestions. Rather than copy a real course I'm going to design a custom course, so any suggestions are welcome. How would you like it to compare to the last courses? Harder/easier, longer/shorter, higher/lower par, more/less tree density, more/less dogleg and curves, more/less elevation change, ect. I'll start work on this early next week so the more info the better!

PS - 1.07 notes
              Added tomahawk throw
              Added forehand putt animation
              New discs available for in-app purchase
              Added non-fixed width fonts to certain areas
              Faster loading time
              Fixed scorecard distances from blue/green tees
              Physics tweaks
              Fixed several bad font characters
              Notification system for Nuclear Nova Software announcements
              Optimized project code - Faster and less buggy

Comment