Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the clubs location

Originally posted by mcbentz View Post
    You should also relocate the unplayable lie button. I mistakenly hit it when changing loft. After you hit it no going back.
    Good idea, I'll at least add a cancel button after clicking it

Comment

great game, best disc golf one ive played. can't wait for the tap-in option as that was my only complaint as well, getting stuck under the basket. looking forward to the new courses too.

Comment

With a huge fairway ace and stat upgrades I've bested the course record to a 39/-27 on course 1.

Love this game!

New course please!

Comment

Android please

Comment

Originally posted by mcbentz View Post
            With a huge fairway ace and stat upgrades I've bested the course record to a 39/-27 on course 1.

Love this game!

New course please!
            Wow amazing score, I love seeing my customers smoke my scores even after I played countless rounds and know the ins-outs of the whole game. I may have to see how close I can get to that this afternoon now...!

Comment

Originally posted by bstullis View Post
              Android please
              +1
              -

Comment

Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
                +1
                Hopefully sometime, but I wouldn't hold your breath for the foreseeable future

Comment

Originally posted by nuclearnova View Post
                  Hopefully sometime, but I wouldn't hold your breath for the foreseeable future
                  Understandable. In the meantime I'll have to steal my nephew's ipad next time I see him.
                  -

Comment

fun game! i don't understand where I can try to put in the promo code...I have not seen anyone post the second mac code and I have a mac. any help with that would be great!!! I can't really afford to buy it but the code intrigues me, i downloaded the free version and would love to play the real deal..very interesting.

only critique: i wish there was a button that would bring you up to where the disc lands rather than have to go through 6 or 7 views to get back to the original just to get a better idea where the disc is going. otherwise, very realistic flight, distances, discs, etc. cool idea cool game...oh, maybe need to work on the mom jeans the character is wearing
                    well done though!
                    "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

What about some love for ANDROID users
                      Think Positive, Shoot Negative

Comment

Originally posted by scottishrob View Post
                        What about some love for ANDROID users
                        Second this.!!!

Comment

Got my 1st ace tonight on the 1st corse hole 8 ...

Comment

Nice job! Still working on my first one without using developer cheats. PS 1.06 went live yesterday on iOS!

Comment

I hit 2 in one day. Have already mastered game. waiting on new coarse. Had a 2 on the horseshoe par 6.awesome

Comment

I almost believed your jabberwocky until you said "par 6." Yeah, right.

Oh, yeah, you're talking about a pretend game. Have fun, you wackadoodle!

Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X