Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by George A. View Post
    The update lets you play it on the 4 now
    Had me excited for a second there. Still crashes after hole 3 on course 2.

Course 1 is playable, and finally figuring it out a bit.

Comment

Plays great on my 4s! The best score I have got on the initial 18 was +2. I think you did a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by maynard View Post
        Plays great on my 4s! The best score I have got on the initial 18 was +2. I think you did a great job.
        Are you able to play the second course without it crashing?

Personal best is -17 on the first course (white tees, A positions).

Comment

New update

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
            New update
            Wahoo! Fixed the crashing issue. Can finally play the second course.

Comment

My best is a 44. Which is -22 on 1st course A tees. I think that's the course record!

Comment

Course record update!

Course 1. 42
                Course 2. 42

No Aces and no bogeys...I think I can shave another stroke or two with an Ace or stat upgrade.

Comment

Nice scores! I unfortunately lost my best round data but I think it's somewhere around -20 for each. 1.03 is in the works, should provide some nice putt stability improvements along with other features. Fortunately 1.02 is up and fixes course 2 for some devices.

Comment

1.02 is not bad. Still getting stuck in trees and putts under the basket are impossible!

Within 5 feet should be a gimmie which would fix that problem.

Course 3 would be nice!

Love the game think its the best Dg game on the market!

Comment

Hum, any way to reproduce it, a specific tree or area? I set it so that after touching a tree the disc can never go slower than 1ft/s, so I'm not sure how it's getting stuck.

Yep, gimmies and course 3 will be nice and I'm getting excited to add them!

Comment

Gimmies would be huge. Maybe a "tap-in" button that you could press that basically, holes out for you (still adding a stroke, of course).

Another piece of feedback. The game is good, but it feels like it was orginally a ball golf game that was converted. Draw & fade are golf terms - how about Hyzer and Anhyzer instead? I think discs are even referred to as clubs.

Comment

I may switch hyzer/anhyzer but I wanted it to be easier for golfers and non disc golfers (so 99% of the public) to understand. I though I got all the club references out, did you find one (or more) and if so where?

Comment

Make this for Android so I can be put out of my self induced misery!

Comment

Originally posted by nuclearnova View Post
                              I though I got all the club references out, did you find one (or more) and if so where?
                              Right before the round starts, on the disc selection page. It says clubs: 9/9.

Comment

You should also relocate the unplayable lie button. I mistakenly hit it when changing loft. After you hit it no going back.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X