X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf 3D Video Game

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this site but not to Disc Golf. When I'm not playing around on the small course I made on my property, I program video games. Today I finished Disc Golf 3D for the iPhone/iPad/iPod. I'd love for you all to check it out on the iTunes/Mac App Store.

iPhone/iPad/iPod
    Mac

Any feedback is welcome! To celebrate, here are some promo codes. Please post if you use them so other people don't keep trying
    iOS
    44PT9KTLPE6N
    EJYXMMX6W4KE

Mac
    9W39RLMLHFJN
    YJEF934XWY6X

Screenshot - http://nuclearnova.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/1.jpg

Description - Welcome to Disc Golf 3D, the finest disc golf game on the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch! Disc Golf is a fast growing sport and can be thought of as golf with a Frisbee, or Frolf. The object is simple, traverse the course in as few throws as possible, finishing each hole by sinking the disc in a metal basket. Avoid natural hazards such as trees, hills, rivers, lakes, and more. Built off of the amazing Nova Golf engine, Disc Golf 3D is sure to keep you entertained and immersed for countless hours. Disc Golf 3D has everything both casual/hardcore gamers and amateur/weekend disc golfer could want.

Features Include
    • Realistic flight physics – Everyone will enjoy the realism while avid disc golfers will be able to shape every shot using one of many different discs
    • Stunning 3D graphics – Disc Golf 3D adapts to each computer/device for the best image quality while always maintaining a smooth frame-rate
    • Unique courses – Locations from around the world feature distinct styles of both play and appearance. You’ll know if you’re in the Pennsylvania forest, Arizona desert, or on the Scottish coastline
    • Customizable characters – Level up five playing statistics and upgrade equipment while managing each avatar’s wardrobe and physical appearance
    • Career mode – Play as both an amateur and professional and progress by winning the required qualifiers and multi-round tournaments
    • Multiplayer – Challenge up to three of your friends and play at the same time
    • Purchase custom discs upgrades using both virtual currency earned in game or through In-App Purchase
    • High replay value – No hole is the same when varying the white/blue/green tees, four pin locations, and three environmental difficulty settings
    • Custom music made specifically for Disc Golf 3D
    • Best rounds list for each course/difficulty setting

44PT9KTLPE6N

Thanks! can't wait to play...

Comment

9W39RLMLHFJN

Thank you

Comment

Just like in real life I'm having a hard time putting. Anybody figure it out?

Comment

EJYXMMX6W4KE

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mcbentz View Post
            Just like in real life I'm having a hard time putting. Anybody figure it out?
            Lower the loft

Comment

Man all the cool disc golf games are on Mac's, someone give Android users some love!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Price View Post
                Lower the loft
                Took me a while to figure that out. Once I did - money!

The real problem with the app is stability.

Played a complete round and it crashed once.
                Now I can't get past hole 3. As soon as I hole out it crashes. Every time.

Comment

actually a really cool app. i gotta get an itunes card so i can get the full game. but the 9 holes are fun. and i really love the fact we get to pick from different disc. very very well done good sir

Comment

...three holes would be nice. I downloaded, after buying the app, and it won't open and crashes after loading 7%.

Comment

It don't work on the 4 but it does on the 4S only let's my play intel the 3rd hole of the 2nd course ... Great game can't wait intel all the bugs are worked out

Comment

i dont do apple
                        feeling left out

Comment

Pretty cool to start with. Some constructive critic: Projected flight pattern never seems to be even close to what actually happens. Very difficult to line up putts and approach. Miss alot of 5 footers even though everything lines up and hit dead on the meterbar.I guess for some of us that is a reality. The meter size and angle is always different. Couldnt it be a pop up that has a universal size on the screen. Very busy on an Iphone. And why does the dude have a pony tail? Is it mocking me because im losing my hair? All in all what a cool thing to be able to do for us discgolfers. Thankyou.

Comment

Crashes every time loading @ 7%... Fix it please!! I'm on iPhone 4

Comment

Originally posted by aksargon14 View Post
                              Crashes every time loading @ 7%... Fix it please!! I'm on iPhone 4
                              The update lets you play it on the 4 now

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X