Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.s. The thread is still there, just locked, Jeff's link works.

Comment

booo-oooorrriiinnnggg.
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I have an even better way to make some money. I have come across 4 discs made of gold. Each one has cryptic writings that only I can decifer with the help of my Mandos glow mini under my Chainbangers umbrella. If you send me some cash and some gongha I will tell you what the writings reveal. I can tell you this,...... you will find a lost disc in the future and people will think your cool.(Gilby,B.A.,excluded)(you too Maco Paco).EERie is'nt it? You cant argue with that kind of hard evidence. Please pay me in person or any of my Team Riverside teammates. They are already cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by guitodd View Post
          I have an even better way to make some money. I have come across 4 discs made of gold. Each one has cryptic writings that only I can decifer with the help of my Mandos glow mini under my Chainbangers umbrella. If you send me some cash and some gongha I will tell you what the writings reveal. I can tell you this,...... you will find a lost disc in the future and people will think your cool.(Gilby,B.A.,excluded)(you too Maco Paco).EERie is'nt it? You cant argue with that kind of hard evidence. Please pay me in person or any of my Team Riverside teammates. They are already cool!!
          Damn it! I was writing the check when I read the fine print.....
          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

oh my mistake. go ahead and sign check, i ment KIlmer when I said Gilby.Sorry dude you are realllllly cool and people realllly dig you.

Comment

So Bates is like the Joseph Smith of disc golf? Only he can read the gold plated discs? dum dum dum dum dum....

This actually brings up an ever better idea. I could start a new disc golf related religion. Frisbeterian has already been taken (the theory that when you die you don't go to heaven...you get stuck on a roof), so I may start the Reorganized Church of Disc Golf of Later On Dudes. Once Bates finishes interpreting the golden discs, he can write and distribute the Book of Morons.

We don't really need to meet other than to throw discs, but please deposit 10% of your pre-tax income into my LLC bank account.

Please PM me for info on how to give me your money and/or how to sign up for a new phone plan.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                So Bates is like the Joseph Smith of disc golf? Only he can read the gold plated discs? dum dum dum dum dum....

This actually brings up an ever better idea. I could start a new disc golf related religion. Frisbeterian has already been taken (the theory that when you die you don't go to heaven...you get stuck on a roof), so I may start the Reorganized Church of Disc Golf of Later On Dudes. Once Bates finishes interpreting the golden discs, he can write and distribute the Book of Morons.

We don't really need to meet other than to throw discs, but please deposit 10% of your pre-tax income into my LLC bank account.

Please PM me for info on how to give me your money and/or how to sign up for a new phone plan.
                PM Sent.
                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Sounds legit BA. Pm sent as well!
                  "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                  -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Can I drink the kool-aid also, please?!

Comment

Once Bates finishes interpreting the golden discs, he can write and distribute the Book of Morons.
                      soooo, I was commissioned to varify the validity of these golden discs and found that they were legitimate. I still have the first 113 original pages of the translation on my desk. The odd thing is, the whole thing starts with a riddle. . .

A big moron and a little moron were walking along a cliff, the big moron fell off, why didn't the little one?

still trying to find out the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by bstullis View Post
                        soooo, I was commissioned to varify the validity of these golden discs and found that they were legitimate. I still have the first 113 original pages of the translation on my desk. The odd thing is, the whole thing starts with a riddle. . .

A big moron and a little moron were walking along a cliff, the big moron fell off, why didn't the little one?

still trying to find out the answer.
                        So after Bates wrote the Book of Morons, he and Gilby were walking west to distrubute the good book when they came to a narrow cliff. Bates (the big Moron) fell off. However Gilby (the little Moron) didn't....Why?

Because Gilby was "a little more on" !

Thank you all who have PM'd me and given me your 10% pre tax income. Keep them coming. As the founder of Amway said "I would rather have 1% of 100 people's income than 100% of my own".

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X